By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamespot: FF13 360 looks just as good as PS3

Uhh, IGN and many other people said it was the opposite and that the 360 was not as crisp. I seen screenies and I do agree. But against it doesn't matter. Going to be AWESOME!

Around the Network

Sigh.. still one month away... and then one month after the release before FF13 PS3 vs FF13 360 threads are no more.. what will we do on these forums to fill the emptiness...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Guys neither version can compete with the Wii version...

Full 1080p

60 fps

3D/ as an addon

All future DLC on the disc

Multiplayer beta to Versus FF13

NiKKoM said:
Sigh.. still one month away... and then one month after the release before FF13 PS3 vs FF13 360 threads are no more.. what will we do on these forums to fill the emptiness...

Argue if Versus is going to be multiplatform.

Just want to play good games

Still don't know which version to go for...

Around the Network

They both will be good.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

So the PS3 has better graphics for 40 minutes while the 360 has better graphics for 40 hours. I kid I kid.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

So does this mean that IGN is back on the PS3s side? j/k Does this really matter? I think most people that are planning to get the game have their mind made up already.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Look at the top 10 overall list, i think its clear to see that there opinions aren't trustworthy.

Got my PS3 version pre-ordered yesterday! Hope it's not as mega linear as they say, but whatever, I don't care what it is at this point, I just need to play it.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.