By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say a quote, guess the game above you!

"Checkmate!"

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Oh wow I feel kinda cheap posting this one, because indeed I had to look it up fully to make sure I had the quote right (been awhile since I played it) but definitely one of my favorite quotes of the game. Unfortunately, you had to seriously play this game to even know what I'm talking about. If ya can't guess it, I completely understand as I wouldn't have been able to recognize it off the top either without looking up the extent of the quote. I only remembered the last line, but awesome in its entirety. I'm actually curious i the character was quoting someone else but still great. But yea if no one can guess it, I'll tell you the first name of the character that said it to make it easier.

"I am the scourge of God, appointed to chastise you, since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity except me. You are wicked, but I am more wicked than you. "

I'm going to do this without Googling, just for you.

It's Pious Augustus as a Middle Eastern conqueror, quoting Tamerlane (sp?) - at the end of Roberto Bianci's chapter, as they throw in the three people before Roberto.

I'm kind of cheating, though, since that's one of my favorite quotes from last gen.

coolbeans said:
To keep this going, ^ FFX?

A bit of dialouge so it's long:

-----: I'm 98% percent certain this miniature organic meatbag wants you to help find his fellow miniature organic meatbags.

-----: And the other 2 percent?

-----: The other 2 percent is that he is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part

Guess the character with the 1st and 3rd line too :).

KotOR.

"No tests on species with members capable of calculus.  Simple rule, never broke it."

coolbeans said:

-----: I'm 98% percent certain this miniature organic meatbag wants you to help find his fellow miniature organic meatbags.

-----: The other 2 percent is that he is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part

KOTOR, HK-47, my favorite little meatbag destroyer from one of my favorite games!!! ^_^

It seems Nobody could solve my riddle. "Pata Pata Pata Pon" is tough, patapon understands your dilemma.

patapon said:
coolbeans said:

KOTOR, HK-47, my favorite little meatbag destroyer from one of my favorite games!!! ^_^

It seems Nobody could solve my riddle. "Pata Pata Pata Pon" is tough, patapon understands your dilemma.

patapon

"your madness ends here, betrayer"

Around the Network

Diablo.

"Who else will I have ice cream with?"

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

"This pizzeria is no pushover"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
"This pizzeria is no pushover"

GTA: San Andreas

"Get over here!"

Mortal kombat

Rise from you grave

LIVE: Bassa BR

PSN: Bassa_Brazil

Currently playing: SuperMeat Boy - Massa Effect 2

Altered beast

"You filthy American Dog!"