By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have a problem..... with a girl

Ok so heres my sorted tale...

in my program and class theirs this girl, and while we (my program) were out partying in Montreal in December at a club I started dancing with her. innocent enough right? Nope, this was ass grabbing, neck kissing, sex is happening tonight dancing. So ya we start heading back to the hotel room and my buddy stops me and tells me she has a boyfriend, which basically ensured that sex was definetly NOT happening tonight. So I asked her 'is it true you have a bf?' she replied 'ya, but Iv been interested in you for a while, and Id like to get closer to you.' But like any good guy I said 'well look I cant do anything with you if you have a boyfriend, lets just say we had fun dancing tonight and leave it at that.' And that was that.

Christmas holidays go by, pretty quiet, I was back at my folks home. Then school starts up again and ever since me and that girl have been staying up late, just talking (phone, Facebook, what have you) talking all day during school, basically inseperable. Which has caused me to develop feelings for her. Now the kick is she is still with her boyfriend, and I refuse, REFUSE to: try to break them up, be the one she cheats on him with or anything  revolving around that.

And this is where I am now. With a girl who (judging by our most recent conversation) is interested in me, me being interested in her and a 3rd party I will not (because I would hate myself) do anything about.

So I'm seeking VGChartz wisdom.

Thanks gang. : )

Around the Network

Wait...I thought?..huh?

Xxain said:
Wait...I thought?..huh?

what, who, how?

Maybe I have you confused with somebody else...figure out how she feels about her boyfriend first.

Get with another girl for a bit. It's lame of her to play you both so let her know that you're either just friends or she's breaking up and you're going out.

Or get with a guy just to screw with her like no tomorrow =P

Around the Network

see thats the thing, Im worried if I bring up her bf it will lead to her dumping him, (which if it happens naturally then it does) but if I feel like I had any part in it Id feel like shit and would just hate myself.

Just imagine her spitting on your dick like those other girls and you'll get over her.

OT: I've been there before on the border of the "Friend Zone" and "Shaboopy". Not much you can do really. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Well, there's only 3 things that can happen:
1) This situation continues on forever

2) She doesn't break up with her boyfriend and you get your feelings hurt

or what I think you should do

3) Ultimatum time. Tell her she has to pick between you and him and she has couple days to think it over. You either finally get to be with her, or you can move on and find somebody else.

applicable questions to ask yourself:

1. Are you bigger than her bf?

2. Is she using you to break up with him, only to dump you later? Or, is this more of a genuine type?

3. Is she.....skanky?

4. Why is she hanging around her bf still? If her bf is bigger, has more $$$$ or income potential, or is cooler than you ( you be the judge) she's gonna want to stay with him. If not, then you can definitely win, but it will probably take some time, with a slow kind of ....... process to win her over.

4. Is she living with her bf? I'm trying to figure out why she want to get into a developing relationship with somebody but not sever the old one. If she's living w/ him, mabey she knows that she'll need a place to stay once they break up.

Signalstar said:
Just imagine her spitting on your dick like those other girls and you'll get over her.

OT: I've been there before on the border of the "Friend Zone" and "Shaboopy". Not much you can do really. :/