By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help with "Must Haves" titles for the Wii and the DS

Didnt ssj JUST post an article regarding this?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Brothers in Arms DS is really good, sort of like a gears of war pocket

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnlucas said:

13. Super Mario Galaxy (will be shipped to me very soon today. This is a DUH purchase. Only the most Chappelle Showiest of Haters can deny the Galaxy)

John Lucas

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Over 9000!? said:
johnlucas said:

13. Super Mario Galaxy (will be shipped to me very soon today. This is a DUH purchase. Only the most Chappelle Showiest of Haters can deny the Galaxy)

John Lucas

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Hahahahaha! Wow.

Now I guess the only question is is Over 9000!? a Hater or a Time Hater? I'll have to consult Dave Chappelle. He understands the ins and outs of the space-time continuum which allows haters to go back in time to spread their Hatorade to the masses.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

DS New
Contra 4 (classic contra shooting goodness style with 2 times the screens and 2 times the action)

Phoenix Wright 1, 2 and 3 for some lawyer action.

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker for catch-em-all. I like this much more than pokemon. Monsters design could be cute all the way to down right hilarious. Battle is up to 3 vs 3.

Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk for some interactive fiction style gameplay. Maybe not much replay value here but definitely worthy for collecting purpose.

Front Mission DS for robotatics gameplay. I think this is a remake of the SNES version. Probably a nice filler while waiting for FFTA2.

Picross. If you don't like this, then I don't like you :)

There's a megaton more that would be too long for reading comprehension.