By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help with "Must Haves" titles for the Wii and the DS

@TWRoO WTF???

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
@TWRoO WTF???

Sarcasm.

@TWRoO

You should put a ":P" at the end of your post for those that don't get sarcasm :P

I thought it could be sarcasm but i wasn't sure so... :P

By the way...

You should try

Super Mario 3
The Legend of Zelda: OOT and Link To The Past
Super Mario 64

The Virtual Console is great

Around the Network

If konami code works, maybe Contra 4, if you are into old school games? I plan to getting that.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

rofl...sorry, i was remembering the thread about the new website urmrgay.com

It is true though, i mean if you buy a Wii, 3 extra remotes, 3 extra nunchucks, a charging stand, an extra game AND you break your TV by throwing the Wii remote at it, the Wii actually costs more than a PS3.

---------------

If we are going by "MUST HAVE" games(currently out in USA), i would have this list.

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Zack and Wiki: Quest etc
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Wii Play (yes it is a must have you haters...it costs £5)
RE4:Wii edition
Warioware: Smooth moves

those are the games that people just should buy, irrespective of what their preferances to gaming genre are....any more and we get into the hazy realms of peoples opinions.
N.B unfortunately two of those games are not yet out in PAL territories. *checks amazonUK for SMG availability*

personal titles that I think you should probably buy. (not all of them I have myself, but i should have them *hits self*)

Excite Truck
SSX:Blur
Super Paper Mario
The Godfather: Blackhand edition
Eledees
Mario Strikers: Charged
Guitar Hero III

upcoming "must have" games

SSBB
Mario Kart
RE:UC
Wii Fit ?...maybe not for me, at least not until you can use the board as accelerator/brake peddles...or maybe a snowboard game)

-------

Then there is the VC, and any upcoming games that are not must haves, but might be definate buys for a lot of people. (mario+sonic/nights...assuming they both turn out good)not too far into the future is WiiWare.

I don't own a DS...but Loz:PH, MK:DS, AC:WW, NSMB, Pokemon...hell i'm not going to list DS games it takes too long.

Thanks guys, you reassured me on some hopefuls and gave me some things to think about.  Anyone else have some that were not already mentioned.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Well this seems like a good a place as any so I won't have to start a new thread.

What do you guys think

BWii or Guitar Hero 3

I need to choose a third game for the toys r us deal next week
(I already have most of the must haves and am choosing MoH2 and MG as the other 2)

^ I'd choose BWii, but i imagine most would choose GHIII (also what does the deal entail, because GHIII has an RRP higher than other games?)