By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

playing LA Noire on PS3. I just moved to the arson desk. Game is great so far. I have found about 63 cars so far, still looking for more.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Around the Network

Almost have the Transformers: War for Cybertron plat. I just need to hit lvl 100 and I'm only a few lvls away =D

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

I do love Dragon Age: Origins, but it's getting a little bit repetitive now. Maybe changing party members will change that - I've had Alistair and Leliana in my team for every mission since I was Level 3 or so :/

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

infamous

Was playing Duke Nukem Forever.... I'm still coping with the dissapointment.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Infamous 2 just platinumed it like 20 minutes ago lol

Let's see...

1. Killzone 3

2. L.A. Noir

3.God of War colletion

4. Halo Reach

5. Little Big Planet

I play all these games at least once a week so I decided to include them all in!

I'm currently play Valkyria Chronicles, I'm pretty early in, chapter 5, about 3 1/2 hours gameplay so far. I'm enjoying it, though the dialog writing could be much better, the over all story is interesting and compelling.

L.A. Noire. Still going at it. I am really taking my time. Amazing game.

Hunted: the demon's forge. You have got to give this a try. Really underrated.

AND...Alice: madness returns. You have to play it to see how twisted and beautiful this game is.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Dead Space 2 for PC

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PC

Dissidia 012 for PSP

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"