By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Demon's Souls. Loving it so far, it feels so fresh. I have beat the bosses in 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 and 3-1.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Dragon Age 2 mainly but now PSN is back, play MW2 with my housemate online and occastional fight on Tekken.

Hmm, pie.

A Link to the Past. Gawd, it's been a long time coming.

Also, Metal Slug Anthology, and Mortal Kombat too, when some friends are around. We even had an eight-person MK tag team tournament last week.

I'm currently playing one of my free PSN titles Infamous.

I was rather hard on it when it released for 60 dollars, it was by no means bad and/or unplayable, but other offerings at the time for even cheaper were better super hero games, but for free and it's actually decent, sure I'll waste some time till Ocarina of Time and my 3D VC classics

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Why is this stickied? Completely unworthy when we only have 3 spots.

Around the Network

Finished Crysis yesterday, playing Crysis Warhead and Crysis 2 now. With the new laptop that I bought, it's now worth playing these fantastic games with all their visual glory.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Just finished Costume Quest last night, fixing to start on the DLC. I can't express enough how much I loved this game.

Just got myself a 560Ti card for my PC and doing some catch up.

Finally started playing Crysis that I bought of steam during the Christmas sales, very good so far, everything set to very high and it looks amazing and plays smoothly - took 4 years but finally future hardware is here. Just found the the experimental base.

Witcher 2 - Just finished Act I, very challenging Boss battle, really had to use a lot of skill to "win". Looks wonderful but FPS seems to dip quite low no matter what settings I use, annoying but still playable.

Dirt 2 - Got a wheel and peddles, very fun, looks great going to get Dirt 3 once I finish it.

AOE online - Fun but annoying that you can't have anything greater then 2v2 battles, sometimes the game disconnects during a quest and you'll have to start from the beginning, however the quests are interesting and sometimes challenging.

Runes of Magic - Chapter 4 is coming out on the 16th of june - finally I can level beyond 62/62 (warrior/warden)

Wii - Beatles rock band (again)

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Well I finished the Costume Quest DLC. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't nearly as good as the actual game itself. Still fun, and some funny new costumes, but nowhere near as funny or charming as the game.

I am still playing L.A. Noire. 18 hours in and I have just finished the homicide cases.
Just got The First Templar and it is much better than what the critics make it out to be. It's not going to win any awards, but it's fun.
Taking a break from Portal 2. Starting to loose interest I guess.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!