By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Gran Turismo 2 and PES 2011 while I'm away from my PS3.

Afterwards, Gran Turismo 5 XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

AC: Bromance- so much to do

Valkyria Chronicles 2- ditto

SMG 2- brilliant

God of War: Ghost of Sparta- I like

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- It's good-ish. Titan fights suck utter ass.

Monster hunter tri, at least four hours at day... The game is just amazing, if you have any doubts about getting it, pls dont you wont regret... 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Zari said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Zari said:

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Need for Speed: Hot pursuit, also Left 4 Dead 2 (X360) would be playing it on PC but there's a problem with it and other source games they keep crashing to desktop, it pisses me the hell off.

How is Need for Speed?  I loved Shift last year, I played the Wii version of Hot Pursuit and it blows... 

Its fun, the cop cars felt a little too overpowered though they'd always catch you. I wish there was more variety in weapons to use though. Some of the abilities also seem a bit useless espeacialy the Helicopter since everyone can see it dropping the spikes.

So I guess it might be best to wait for NFS: Shift 2

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Forcing me to play Fallout 3 and trying to like it. And enjoying the campaing of CoD Black Ops

Around the Network

Enslaved:Odyssey to the West plus the Pigsy DLC.  And GTA:Stories from Liberty City.

Welp, finally got my beloved DKC in the mail, and have spent a godo 4 hours playing it so far tonight. Right now I am midway through world 3 with nearly all the Kong letters collected to that point, but still have some work to do with those puzzle pieces, some of those are tricky! I'll probably go back after I beat the game and wax those off, right now I'm cool with just the Kong letter as those are easier. I'll probably make a topic with more in depth impressions once I get some multiplayer in and get deeper into the game, but so far.. WOW is this fun! I am greatly impressed and relieved at how great this game is. Great feel of nostalgia yet plenty of new concepts as well that make the game feel fresh.

Controls are tight, fluid, and responsive, even moreso than NSMB Wii, which tends to feel a bit more like walking on ice, and takes longer for Mario to gain momentum and speed. Levels often provide plenty of challenge to keep you playing again and get your money's worth, but not enough to really frusterate. Minecart levels are a blast.. The game just feels like genuine Donkey Kong Country, and really captures the spirit of Rare's masterpieces. It is dare I say even better than DKC 3, though doesn't fully reach the magic of the first 2 (yet then again what does?) A few frusterating aspects like the constant need to shake the remote, and a few overly difficult obstacles that practically require luck, at least on the first go round. But the positives FAR outweigh the negatives. This is easilly one of my favorite Wii game, contested only by NSMB, SSBB, and Mario Kart.

Oh, and on a minor note, I also just got Plants vs Zombies for my Iphone. It's a surprisingly fun tower defense game that provides lots of content and fun for merely 3 bucks. It is also for the XLBA but I'd reccomend it for Iphone if you have the means, as it is quicker and easier to simply tap the screen than to scroll around with a joystick, not to mention it is cheaper. I think I'm just a sucker for tower defense games, but I am having a blast with this so far. Between this and Peggle, Pop Cap games really knows how to make addicting and content-filled Iphone games.

PS3:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Call of Dtuy Black Ops

Gran Turismo 5

PSP:

Tekken 6

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Right now I am playing action game Project IGI. It is such a nice action game. It is such a nice action game. Project IGI game is based on army camp. I like the different weopnes of the game.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and AC: Brotherhood and I have plans to pick up Golden Sun and GT5 later on this month :) but Naruto and AC: Brotherhood def have that long lasting appeal, really got my moneys worth

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea