By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

GoldenEye it's back bitches and I brought lots of friends! 

Seriously been playing local multi like crazy.

Lies. You don't have any friends.

OP

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Pft you just make up people to be your stalkers, how pathetic is that!

O_o

If you're that salty, I'll remove my relationship status with her.

Bwahaha what O_o just making fun of that whole facebook bit, you're silly

But I don't have you as a facebook friend! Stalker!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

GoldenEye it's back bitches and I brought lots of friends! 

Seriously been playing local multi like crazy.

Lies. You don't have any friends.

OP

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Pft you just make up people to be your stalkers, how pathetic is that!

O_o

If you're that salty, I'll remove my relationship status with her.

Bwahaha what O_o just making fun of that whole facebook bit, you're silly

But I don't have you as a facebook friend! Stalker!

Oh great now I'm a "fiction" of your imagination

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Oh great now I'm a "fiction" of your imagination

lulz

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What are you currently playing?

I will start NSMBWii and Metroid Prime 2. :D

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Been playing Minecraft HEAVILLY for the past month or so, I'm talking like 5 hours a day on average. The game is simply digital crack. I have been building a massive wall/highway that extends throughout much of my world to allow me quick and safe transport around my vast world. Recently started building a huge tower at the end of the wall. Taking a break from my usual routine of mining as I am pretty well stocked on almost everything (I have like 1000 iron and 52 diamond, and endless supplies of cobblestone).Once I finish my giant tower, I will probably take a break from the game to make room for DKC, or at least I will attempt to :/.

Also sneaking in some Gears and Black Ops here or there when I can. I just ordered Donkey Kong Country Returns off amazon, using the $20 back I earned from buying Black Ops, so I will be playing a ton of that soon, that is if I can break free from the stranglehold Minecraft has on me.

Around the Network

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Need for Speed: Hot pursuit, also Left 4 Dead 2 (X360) would be playing it on PC but there's a problem with it and other source games they keep crashing to desktop, it pisses me the hell off.

Zari said:

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Need for Speed: Hot pursuit, also Left 4 Dead 2 (X360) would be playing it on PC but there's a problem with it and other source games they keep crashing to desktop, it pisses me the hell off.

How is Need for Speed?  I loved Shift last year, I played the Wii version of Hot Pursuit and it blows... 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Zari said:

How is Need for Speed?  I loved Shift last year, I played the Wii version of Hot Pursuit and it blows... 

Its fun, the cop cars felt a little too overpowered though they'd always catch you. I wish there was more variety in weapons to use though. Some of the abilities also seem a bit useless espeacialy the Helicopter since everyone can see it dropping the spikes.

Gof of War 2

Oblivion

Team Fortress 2

Valkyria Chronicles

Alpha Protocol

Pfff, I've been buying a lot of games lately...