By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Around the Network

Hadoken!

I've upgraded from playing Civ: Revolution for the DS to Civ:V for the PC now.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Cuurently I playing Project IGI game. I like action game. Project IGI is a best action game. It is based on army camp. Project IGI game has so many different levels. I like the different weapons of the game.

Beat Donkey Kong Country going after some secrets now and just picked up and popped in Red Dead Redemption.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Prince of Persia:Two Thrones. Barely got past the part where girl discovers prince is turning 2 sand demon. Then Memory card randomly corrupts itself. Guess I'll have to continue playing Paper Mario on my Wii then, I'm on my way to The OverThere.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

MaxwellGT2000 said:

GoldenEye it's back bitches and I brought lots of friends! 

Seriously been playing local multi like crazy.

Lies. You don't have any friends.

OP

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

OP

Pft you just make up people to be your stalkers, how pathetic is that!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

OP

O_o

If you're that salty, I'll remove my relationship status with her.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

OP

O_o

If you're that salty, I'll remove my relationship status with her.

Bwahaha what O_o just making fun of that whole facebook bit, you're silly