By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Final Fantasy V (Again), Mass Effect Mass Effect 2(again), TWEWY(Trying to get all the extras still), Final Fantasy XIII (Still haven't beaten all the missions), Zone of The Enders 2.

I play a lot of games at once yet, they take me months to quit playing... 2nd time (lost my cart of the first one) TWEWY 4 months, FFXIII (6 Months)

Around the Network

Currently playing: Wow (always it seems) Occasional games of Heroes of Might and Magic hot seat multiplayer and just bought No More Heroes 2 and will start it tonight

capital one bank personal loans

Currently Playing:

Gran Theft Auto IV (PS3)

ModNation Racers (PS3)

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)

Pre-ordered:

Gran Turimso 5 (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

I am correctly playing the command and the counter game . I like to play this game because the plot of the game is amazing . I think the animator work a lot to make a animation in this game and the maps . The stages are too good also .

Around the Network

I am probably the only one on here playing this game, but. I exclaim loudly and proudly that I am playing

HALO: REACH

Dragon Quest 8

Kingdom Hearts 2

Super Princess Peach

chocoloco said:

I am probably the only one on here playing this game, but. I exclaim loudly and proudly that I am playing

HALO: REACH

I thought it was just me!

halo reach just to complete my collection :)

p.s i'm not sad

Playing DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue and the usual Modern Warfare 2 online.

Waiting for Fallout: New Vegas.

www.jamesvandermemes.com