By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Upcoming PS3 Exclusives - Elimination Game!

You missed The Agency (not the same as the Agent), DC Universe Online, and Free Realms.

Around the Network
Infinity said:
You missed The Agency (not the same as the Agent), DC Universe Online, and Free Realms.

Those aren't exclusives...

edit: nevermind >.>

Yay I'm allowed to vote in this one! And I can't think of anything you missed...looks like a pretty solid list to me.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/st/r/Strofan7/card.png%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Miguel_Zorro said:
Infinity said:

I thought Agency was coming out on the Xbox, I guess not.

The game is being developed by Sony via Sony Online Entertainment. 

EyePet is already out on Europe... you should change for Eyepet 2 since sony already confirmed it is in development.
http://www.destructoid.com/sony-europe-announces-eyepet-2-162579.phtml

Around the Network

MARS
The Agency
DC Universe Online
Free Realms.

Are on PC too, so they are not exclusive but console exclusives

Add

Yakuza 4

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Everybody 's Golf World tour

I want me some Infamous 2 nao!!!

I'm also wondering how good Resistance 3 will be. I'm hoping they bring the best of 1+2 together, and tweak up the graphics. I could make for an amazing experience.

If GoW 3 doesn't win, I'm gonna be disappointed...

Killzone 3 (+2)

Eyepet (-4)

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler