By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Screw attacks top 10 ps3 games

@snooty

60gb is the best version $600 was well worth the price.

Even though they are missing Uncharted and some other nice ps3 exclusives, they are called SCREWattack so they want to SCREW the ps3. Now what will this do? Less people will buy a ps3.

mM
Around the Network
ckmlb said:
The only current console that I can make a top 10 exclusives list for is the 360 so far.

PS3: Resistance, Motorstorm, R&C, Heavenly Sword, Folklore, NG Sigma and maybe Super Stardust HD.

Wii: Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy.

360: Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Bioshock, Crackdown, Halo 3, Dead Rising, Forza 2, DOA 4, Eternal Sonata and Ace Combat 6.

TP was on gamecube though.  If your counting last gen ports you should count MLB Power Pros which is the best baseball game in years.

Can't argue with their list must, aside from the Donner cut, though i agree they should of put 10 games in. (No downloads though.) 

Also... I wouldn't call them Xbot progaganda guys with a name like Screw Attack. I'd accuse them of being Nintendo fanboys.

I dont think there fanboys, thats just there job to SCREW stuff.

mM

Haha, I remember seeing a GameTrailers video for Metroid on VC...and a couple people said, "hey! that's the theme music from Screw Attack! wtf!" makes me sad...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I dont think there fanboys, thats just there job to SCREW stuff.

They would not made this if they were fanboys:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/18703.html

They are just getting more and more popular and getting more and more brutal =/. 

The funny thing is if someone had posted a forum topic stating everything in that show (like as original content) then I would've locked it for flamebait/trolling. ;>