By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Screw attacks top 10 ps3 games

@ssj12

First Eye of Judgment is out, and obviously it did not make their list. Second the game has one almost criminal flaw. You can cheat all you need a is a poor quality printer, and a internet connection. Thats right you can counterfeit the cards. Which somewhat defeats the purpose of investing in a card game. That said if your not wary of cheaters most reviewers say the games artificial intelligence is not all that spectacular.

Second Uncharted comes out when November 20th. The PS3 launched was launched when November 17th. So the logical conclusion is that when you review the first year software of a console. You I do not know only use games from that year, and not the next year. Even so you want to have a anniversary video at or before the anniversary.

The list is fair sad though that might be to some. While it is irreverent towards the console what is said is quite relevant to the disappointed, or those considering the purchase. This consoles first year on the market almost feels like a bad joke. Might as well laugh about it. Would anyone have preferred a fabricated picture. The truth only hurts, because you care. Buck up and hope for a better second year. The first one was pretty dismal.

Around the Network

Shrug, I don't get why they left off Folklore actually. Alright, so half the game is load screens, and your characters mysteriously are too polite to run indoors, but it's actually fun when you aren't playing the loading screen game, well, so far. Also, I'd have Warhawk third and Ratchet and Resistance above it, but preferences.

Eye of Judgement I do, but that's mostly because that game is weak for a CCG, and weak for a video game. This is now after playing with decks beyond the starter, and no bonus points are given. In fact, some blatantly stupid things were revealed by new cards, particularly the amazingly overpowering effect of a fieldquake.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

It would make sense if they left off brawl and smg for a first year list for wii, because those games would not have been released yet most likely. Also, if they did do that list, they wouldn't leave metroid out. Not only that, Uncharted also isn't out yet. Those pretty much are the only worthwhile exclusives that were released for the ps3 in its first year, so I don't understand your argument. Although, I have to disagree with F1, not only is it the best racing series in the world, but it is one of the few games that was worth my money in my opinion...I really do love that game.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

*Cracks knuckles*

Let the balance of thy thread not be tipped.

Nice, I like how lair didn't even make the list.

Around the Network
Dodece said:
@ssj12

First Eye of Judgment is out, and obviously it did not make their list. Second the game has one almost criminal flaw. You can cheat all you need a is a poor quality printer, and a internet connection. Thats right you can counterfeit the cards. Which somewhat defeats the purpose of investing in a card game. That said if your not wary of cheaters most reviewers say the games artificial intelligence is not all that spectacular.

Second Uncharted comes out when November 20th. The PS3 launched was launched when November 17th. So the logical conclusion is that when you review the first year software of a console. You I do not know only use games from that year, and not the next year. Even so you want to have a anniversary video at or before the anniversary.

The list is fair sad though that might be to some. While it is irreverent towards the console what is said is quite relevant to the disappointed, or those considering the purchase. This consoles first year on the market almost feels like a bad joke. Might as well laugh about it. Would anyone have preferred a fabricated picture. The truth only hurts, because you care. Buck up and hope for a better second year. The first one was pretty dismal.

They didnt include any of the downloadable games. Its really lame that they didnt have enough respect for the console to include Calling All Cars, flOw, Blast factor, and some of the others. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Dodece said:
@ssj12

They didnt include any of the downloadable games. Its really lame that they didnt have enough respect for the console to include Calling All Cars, flOw, Blast factor, and some of the others. 

It's just tongue-in-cheek.  I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but I'll be the first to admit that the Wii's first year list wouldn't have ten games either.  It doesn't really matter.  I don't regret my purchase and haven't had a day this year when I didn't have a Wii game to play :)

If we can't laugh at ourselves, we shouldn't laugh at others.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

@ssj12

Good one you almost had me there. For a few seconds there I actually thought you were serious. Most definitely what game of the year list is complete without super rub-a-dub. Oh man that was good I actually had a tear come down my face.

The only current console that I can make a top 10 exclusives list for is the 360 so far.

PS3: Resistance, Motorstorm, R&C, Heavenly Sword, Folklore, NG Sigma and maybe Super Stardust HD.

Wii: Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy.

360: Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Bioshock, Crackdown, Halo 3, Dead Rising, Forza 2, DOA 4, Eternal Sonata and Ace Combat 6.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Dodece said:
@ssj12

Good one you almost had me there. For a few seconds there I actually thought you were serious. Most definitely what game of the year list is complete without super rub-a-dub. Oh man that was good I actually had a tear come down my face.

I belive most 360 owners would put Geometry Wars in their top 10 and a lot of PS3 owners would put Super Stardust HD, so just cause it's a smaller downloadable game doesn't mean it can' be amazing. That downloadable Wii FF game looks better than most other games on the Wii.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!