By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokemon revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hum... Am I the only one who thinks Pokemon need a BIG refreshment?

Around the Network

yea i dont really play pokemon for the single player campaign, i jus play for the online, so new shit to rip ou metagme works for me, i wish they balance the types and make the game less offensive.

"even a dead god still dreams"

Kenryoku_Maxis said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
Kenryoku_Maxis said:
eww...looks like a next evolution of Vulpix/Ninetails. Which is completely unnecessary. Much like a new Pokemon gen this soon.

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl were released about 4 years after Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. If this new gen is released in 2010 it will not be too soon.

Okay, let me rephrase.  Much like having so many Pokemon games on one system.

Pokemon Daimond/Pearl - 09/22/2006

Pokemon Platinum - 09/13/2008

Pokemon Gold/Silver - 09/12/2009

Pokemon (New Gen) - TBA 2010

We don't need a new main Pokemon game every year....  Frankly, if they're going to do it this way, they should make one 'main' game and just build off of that.  Instead of forcing us to restart the same 80 hour 'collect them all' junk every time to get to the end game, transfer all our pokemon, level them up...oh look, a new game is coming out!  Gotta do it all over again....

Japanese release dates can go kill themselves.

New theories suggest that this may very well be the evolved form of Mightyena.

Would be cool if it were.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Snesboy said:
Kenryoku_Maxis said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
Kenryoku_Maxis said:
eww...looks like a next evolution of Vulpix/Ninetails. Which is completely unnecessary. Much like a new Pokemon gen this soon.

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl were released about 4 years after Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. If this new gen is released in 2010 it will not be too soon.

Okay, let me rephrase.  Much like having so many Pokemon games on one system.

Pokemon Daimond/Pearl - 09/22/2006

Pokemon Platinum - 09/13/2008

Pokemon Gold/Silver - 09/12/2009

Pokemon (New Gen) - TBA 2010

We don't need a new main Pokemon game every year....  Frankly, if they're going to do it this way, they should make one 'main' game and just build off of that.  Instead of forcing us to restart the same 80 hour 'collect them all' junk every time to get to the end game, transfer all our pokemon, level them up...oh look, a new game is coming out!  Gotta do it all over again....

Japanese release dates can go kill themselves.

If that's your only argument against my points, that's pretty weak.  Cuz the America release dates for all those games are only 3-5 months from the Japanese ones.  All it makes you look like is a Xenophobe.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

If you look closely, I think it resembles more of like an evolved Lucario.

Naraku_Diabolos said:
Farmageddon said:
So it's a legendary?

Everyone thought Lucario was a Legendary when he debuted, but was he when D/P was released? Nope. This one has the same bipedal stance as Lucario, but Mewtwo is bipedal too.

I was thinking about the picturre up there, seemed like this might e a cover pokemon.

Edit: removal of fan pokemon

halogamer1989 said:

It's fan-art, not real.

Rhonin the wizard said:
halogamer1989 said:

It's fan-art, not real.

No such luck huh.  I'll edit it.  I still think that the final will be similar to this and Lucario...