By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTF ? A load of MODS are BANNED !

Since we have a lot of mods following this thread I wanna ask: Why did Dsister44 got perma'd? Just curious.

Also if we gonne have the "Mods without vag's who loves guys contest" we need recent pictures of Zexen, Machina and Stof...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
leo-j said:
they had it coming, they had it coming!

Leo.. you should just do yourself a favor and come out.

Esmoreit said:

Since we have a lot of mods following this thread I wanna ask: Why did Dsister44 got perma'd? Just curious.

Also if we gonne have the "Mods without vag's who loves guys contest" we need recent pictures of Zexen, Machina and Stof...

Because he didn't read my PMs. And I get angry when people don't

He asked if I could permaban him and unban him tomorrow...but someone is too anxious -_-

As for the pics, wait till I get a haircut

zexen_lowe said:
Esmoreit said:

He asked if I could permaban him and unban him tomorrow...but someone is too anxious -_-

But, but... guys with long hair are sexy... (I just don't have the patience to maintain it myself...)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

lol

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
dunno001 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Esmoreit said:

But, but... guys with long hair are sexy... (I just don't have the patience to maintain it myself...)

Don't worry, no bald, I just don't like looking at myself in the mirror and seeing hair behind my neck

zexen_lowe said:
dunno001 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Esmoreit said:

Don't worry, no bald, I just don't like looking at myself in the mirror and seeing hair behind my neck

The irony is that I don't quite go bald, but I go close. Short and fuzzy is what I like to call it.

Though there was this one con I staffed, one of the staffers had hair so long, it went down to his ass. I wanted to run my fingers through it, but...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...