By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTF ? A load of MODS are BANNED !

Isn't it obvious to have that many moderators to manage this site?

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Around the Network

on a serious note though, i actually love how we can have a bit of fun and nonsense as a community, all of us (yes, even naz.. ¬_¬ )

i think its rare to have this sort of camaraderie on a forum of all places, but it works well and its what makes VGC so awesome.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
on a serious note though, i actually love how we can have a bit of fun and nonsense as a community, all of us (yes, even naz.. ¬_¬ )

i think its rare to have this sort of camaraderie on a forum of all places, but it works well and its what makes VGC so awesome.

Yes indeed!

The community is almost as awesome as this:

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
trashleg said:

Yes indeed!

hahahahahaha, but i have more game-related paraphernalia and posters than him.. *pout*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
trashleg said:

Yes indeed!

hahahahahaha, but i have more game-related paraphernalia and posters than him.. *pout*

It's totally the mullet that does it for him though D:

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

That's what happens when you give someone power and they don't know how to handle it.

naznatips said:
Yeah I don't know how to reverse DB Bans. What do I look like, some sort of Database Admin? Anyway it should wear off tomorrow night.

lol, actually it never wears off... Now I need to find a new DB admin.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I always miss the cool moments on this site :(

MaxwellGT2000 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
i think max deserves it (he banned 2 times for silly reasons )

Yep this is the perfect way to get on someone's good side

Also man trolling isn't a silly reason like here and here, totally silly indeed, except there are rules against it who would have thunk it

the fact that i don 't like 360 is no reason for ban i didn 't troll

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
i think max deserves it (he banned 2 times for silly reasons )

Yep this is the perfect way to get on someone's good side

Also man trolling isn't a silly reason like here and here, totally silly indeed, except there are rules against it who would have thunk it

the fact that i don 't like 360 is no reason for ban i didn 't troll

Stop it, both of you. Don't make a fun thing into an argument.