By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MW2 (PS3) outsell GT5?

MW2 (PS3) outsell GT5?

MW2 will sell more 45 20.45%

Granturismo 5 will sell more 138 62.73%

MW2 will sell more if GT5 has no bundles 23 10.45%

I'm a troll so ill go he... 14 6.36%

Total:220

I personally think MW2 will sell more than GT5. Anyone want to take my bet?  Note: this isnt counting GT5 bundles. remember GT5p sold what it did because of huge bundling in japan/europe

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

Note: this isnt counting GT5 bundles. remember GT5p sold what it did because of huge bundling in japan/europe

I dunno about Europe, but you're right Japan.  More than half of the total GT5P total sales there came from "Spec Free" being thrown in with PS3s.

jarrod said:
toastboy44562 said:

Note: this isnt counting GT5 bundles. remember GT5p sold what it did because of huge bundling in japan/europe

I dunno about Europe, but you're right Japan.  More than half of the total GT5P total sales there came from "Spec Free" being thrown in with PS3s.

i believe in uk and france there was HUGE bundling

I think GT5 will sell marginally more. MW2 might manage 8 million, at the rate it's going, and GT5 should sell about 9 million.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

GT5 will probably sell more. NASCAR is a big plus for North America.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

I think GT5 will do better. I bet MW2 tops out around 8 million or so. I could see GT5 doing that fairly easily, maybe even 9-10 million.

I'll take that bet.

Probably GT5, it depends on MW2's legs

PS3's top 10 software will probably look lik this:

1.GT5

2. MW2

3. GT6

4. MW3

5. GTA4

6. FFXIII

7. GTA5

8. The Agent

9. FFXV

10. Call of Duty: World At War 2

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

huaxiong90 said:
GT5 will probably sell more. NASCAR is a big plus for North Americans that are married to their first cousins.

Fixed.

Mw2 will end at about 8-9 million while GT5 will break 10 million easily. (more like 13-14 million imo)

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY