By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Forgive me Nintendo, for I have sinned.

I am afraid you might try burning down their house next time.

Around the Network

Are you drunk out of remorse?

I might forgive the deletion itself, but not the fact you were dumb enough to delete a whole memory card when you only needed 15 blocks :P

...I don't understand what you mean with "not being able to stop..."
I think the question we all want the answer for is: Why delete ALL the space off the memory card? It... It just makes no sense. Oh and I don't think Nintendo is the one, you should seek forgiveness from...
But well, I guess I have to give you credit for confessing... (Even if it is to random people in the Internet you don't even know...) I've done some things that made me feel like a dick in the past, but not since I was 7-8 years old have I done something THAT bad for NO LOGICAL REASONS!
BTW, how drunk are you? You sound like you're freaking hammered, but your typing is too good for that...

Deleting... is... addictive. Maybe I'm out of touch, but that's the lamest thing I've ever heard! And deleting every files from the whole memory card, either one by one or in one go for just a new one is just Ludacris. If you were really under the influence, I just might forgive you. But doing that to your niece, that's just dispicable!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Haha, You make it sound as if this was your first time masturbating or something.

" I felt worse and worse, but I could not stop"

"And now it is empty, well, mostly empty"

" I feel dirty"

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

My brother did that to my Playstation 2 Memory Card....I broke his controllers.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

I hope you won't search for used memory cards to feed your new addiction.

I did that once, several years ago. Not to this extent, but I deleted some data that didn't belong to me

I still get criticized for it, constantly. Because of this, I am no longer a borrower nor lender.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

If someone ever deleted my Demon's Souls, Disgaea3, Tekken5, or Tekken6 save data, I'd probably strangle them...

4 ≈ One

God I'd be mad.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046