By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Forgive me Nintendo, for I have sinned.

I'd get mad if someone deleted a save for a game that i was currently playing or recently played. I wouldn't be mad if a really old save fiel was deleted, i'm using it anymore right?

i actually delete my old saves and give the free space to my bro or sis. like in Zelda TP, only 3 slots, so i deleted my save and gave it to my bro, the other two were already taken by my other brothers (i have three brothers and a sister). i didn't mind cuz i had beaten the game long ago at the time. same thing usually with every game with limited saves.

the only exception was NSMBWii, everybody wanted to play at the same time lol, and each save file only had THREE slots... so i had to get another SD specially for a second save file and each time i wanted to play i'd put the first save on SD1, then copy mine from SD2

Around the Network

lmao i did that to my brothers gc memory card a while back maaaaayne he was pissed he brushed it off tho lol if roles had been reversed i probably woulda went ballistic on his ass

I remeber when I formatted my wii''s memory by accident. I wanted to know what formatted meant. I found out the hard way

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
I remeber when I formatted my wii''s memory by accident. I wanted to know what formatted meant. I found out the hard way

.................................me too.......... (Runs away like a little girl)