By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have £12 spare in my PSN Wallet, recommend games PLEASE!

So I got the £20 coupon for PSN & got FF8

but I have £12 spare in my wallet.

I don't have to use it right now, but I might was well.

The only problem is that I have ZERO knowledge about PSN games as I decided to boycott DLC & downlodable games unless they had the word turismo, gear or fantasy in them

So which ones are worth buying, a few ones that I thought I may buy are braid or Blue Toad Mystery Files (episodes 1 & 2).....are they any good?

Please recommend! (I love platformers, puzzle games, RPG's but hate shooters)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I heard great things about Flower.

but flower looks boring!

i was gonna suggest ff8, but you already got it lol, dino crisis - old style re horror survival hehe

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

So you have no PSN games?

You must get Flower, it is a work of art, a real masterpiece.
Critter Crunch is a brilliant puzzle game, which is also really cheap.
I would also recommend Blue Toad Murder Files, if you can play it with friends or family (the replay-value is basically non-existant, so you have to play it with a group the first time. It only requires one controller though). I don't own them (yet) however, so...
I've heard great things about Braid as well, I doubt you would go wrong with that.

Other than that, I suggest checking out some demoes. If you like tower defense, I can recommend that you try PixelJunk Monsters and Comet Crash. I have only tried the Comet Crash demo, but PJM is a blast to play in coop.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
but flower looks boring!

Kantor thought it looked stupid, I convinced him to buy it, now he loves it.

IT... IS... AMAZING!

Critter Crunch, Critter Crunch, Critter Crunch, Critter Crunch!

And save the rest just in case FF XIII has DLC

FF7? Vagrant Story?

DON'T get anything, just, save it, and use it later on... You're going to wish you had it in a few months...

If you're into fighters, though, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 is a must get, as it's gone through 3 generations of hardware (counting the Dreamcast as it's own generation). MvC2 has been ported to six systems over the past 10 years.

thanks for the list rainbird.

Yeah I wanted blue toad murder files, but if it has zero replay value maybe not

so tell me WHAT is flower about?

every one LOVED flow & convinced me to buy it but I hated the game.....I'm afraid the same thing will happen here.

I have 4 PSN games -- Flow, Calling All Cars, FF7 & now FF8

obviously 2 of em are "actual PSN" games.

Is Braid any good then, everyone was raving on & on about it