By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

Euphoria14 said:
Khuutra said:
I'm still stunned by people who are letting this influence their decisions.

REVIEWS

DO

NOT

MATTER

This isn't something that's just rhetoric of Wii players, people! Reviews do not matter! You can brush them aside as easily as you breathe

I will never forget the God Hand review

Combat system is similar to FFXI only with the ability to create custom combos. You would probably like it.

I never played XI, alas. Me and the wife made a pact several years ago that we absolutely would not get into MMORPGs, come Hell or high water.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

REVIEWS

DO

NOT

MATTER

This isn't something that's just rhetoric of Wii players, people! Reviews do not matter! You can brush them aside as easily as you breathe

GameSpot gave God Hand 8.0/10.

GameSpot FTW!!!

Euphoria14 said:
@Xen

They gave it a 3.

WTF?

What the hell did it do to deserve a 3?

what got a 3?

Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
I totally expected this as well

@ Euphoria14

I completely with you. Xenoblade is the future, BELIEVE

I never said anything about Xenoblade.

Plus how could I trust you? You were sceptical of Disgaea 3!!! O_o

I.....I'm sorry:( I didn't know any better :(

Also, Xenoblade is being made by the same people as Xenogears. Their most recent work Soma Bringer (which is a jrpg that was released in 2008 in japan but has yet to be localized) is a game that I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about (from the people who imported it). They are all saying that Soma Bringer is one of the best or the best game on the DS. You should be hyped for it. Now, BELIEVE!!!

I thought they did Sands of Destruction. They also did Soma Bringer?

No, Sands of Destruction was not done by them. They only did Soma Bringer.

I thought so. I must have gotten confused when people here acted like it was since it plays similar in terms of combat, well slightly.

I have Soma Bringer translated but now I don't have my DS Lite. RAAAAARRGGGHHH!!!!

Make me happier now and tell me that Mitsuda did the music for Soma Bringer and is also doing it for Xenoblade.

Mitsuda did compose the music from Soma Bringer, and its fantastic (as expected). Also, the music from the Xenoblade trailer and website sounds very much like Mitsuda. No worries there. Also, where did you get the translated version of Soma Bringer? I want that game SOOOOO BAD.

Around the Network
Son1x said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:

I thought they did Sands of Destruction. They also did Soma Bringer?

No, Sands of Destruction was not done by them. They only did Soma Bringer.

I thought so. I must have gotten confused when people here acted like it was since it plays similar in terms of combat, well slightly.

I have Soma Bringer translated but now I don't have my DS Lite. RAAAAARRGGGHHH!!!!

Make me happier now and tell me that Mitsuda did the music for Soma Bringer and is also doing it for Xenoblade.

Well Mitsuda composed both, maybe you mixed them up because of that.

That must have been why then. Mitsuda doing the music and the battle system being somewhat similar to Xenogears.

I'm glad it ended up that Soma Bringer was the game they made though. Sands of Destruction isn't horrible but I would have though these guys lost their touch.

They didn't though!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Ah, that's a shame. I've been hyped for this game for a long time, though, so I think I'll still get it to tide me over 'til FFXIII (cause I hate SO).

It's all about the game.

well the sequel is coming that could fix all first games problems

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
what got a 3?

God Hand got a 3.5 from IGN. It was the most reviled title in their office for some time.

There is a certain group on the internet who treats them as crying babies completely out of touch with the hardcore action game base because of their complaints, which suggested they hadn't been able to get past the first two stages.

Khuutra said:
Euphoria14 said:
Khuutra said:

REVIEWS

DO

NOT

MATTER

Combat system is similar to FFXI only with the ability to create custom combos. You would probably like it.

I never played XI, alas. Me and the wife made a pact several years ago that we absolutely would not get into MMORPGs, come Hell or high water.

FFXI battle system is pretty much the same exact thing as FFXII.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!