By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

@ Boutros

Lets look on the bright side, I've been hearing nothing but great things about Resonance of Fate. You can focus your hype completely on that jrpg now (as well as FFXIII and Xenoblade:)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
I was never hyped for it anyway.

*Is at the denial stage of a mourning*

Dude look toward the future!

Looking into the future is the next stage I guess.

Omg just 5 weeks left! I didn't realized. I was blinded by WKC -.-

g-value said:
I totally expected this as well

@ Euphoria14

I completely with you. Xenoblade is the future, BELIEVE

I never said anything about Xenoblade.

Plus how could I trust you? You were sceptical of Disgaea 3!!! O_o

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

its everyones own taste check ign their are 8 reviews or wkc that are an8.

Also i loved cross edge soo?

Kenryoku_Maxis said:
Stop listening to IGN and just play the games you want.

Geez people.

I'm with Ken here......some of my favourite games are in the 5-6 range. I would never have given them a try if I listened to reviewers. The only thing I really use reviewers for is to see what sorts of options are available in the game and how long it is.

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
lol, some people were waiting for the ign review because they didnt trust gamespot.

ahah yeah. But I still trust IGN. I guess the game might be so-so after all. I think I'll still buy it though.

Eh, IGN gave Sonic & the Black Knight a... 3.9 I believe (that was a fun thread). In the end I still enjoyed the game (I'd give it around 7.5 myself). I mean, IGN is only one person... so I'd still give the game a shot if you were interested in it.

I mean, just ask Khuutra about IGN's review of God Hand.

EDIT: I was just talking about Sonic games in general, so yeah... White Knight Chronicles is totally screwed. You're better off going with the gouda cheese that is Final Fantasy XIII. Because it's gouda... good-a cheese! And It's like... totally awesome.

This message was brought to you by Jerry.

oh dear not looking good :( ive been waiting for the gametrailers review but i fear what they'll give it now :,(

darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
I was never hyped for it anyway.

*Is at the denial stage of a mourning*

Dude look toward the future!

The 13TH FANTASY EPIC IS ON THE HORIZON!

Lightning is

g-value said:
@ Boutros

Lets look on the bright side, I've been hearing nothing but great things about Resonance of Fate. You can focus your hype completely on that jrpg now (as well as FFXIII and Xenoblade:)

Yup Resonance of Fate will be a good game.

It's just that I did all my homeworks last weekend so that I could play the game this week.

Oh well...