By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

You can't spell ignorant w/o ign. They'll always put down PS3 games every chance they got. They're one of those anti-PS3 sites.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
lestatdark said:
dsister44 said:
lestatdark said:

How about you finish Demon's Souls properly then? :P

err... you mean play the PS3?  

I have too many other games to play 

edit: It isn't working >.>

Mod to the rescue

Such as Rare games? :P

No, Rare game!

The others have been thoroughly played through :P

It's actually rare to find a Rare game good in these days :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ramiel said:
You can't spell ignorant w/o ign. They'll always put down PS3 games every chance they got. They're one of those anti-PS3 sites.

oh the irony

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lestatdark said:
dsister44 said:
lestatdark said:
dsister44 said:
lestatdark said:

Mod to the rescue

No, Rare game!

yeah, I know what you mean. They do sell out pretty quickly 

Ramiel said:

Can I have a list of sites that aren't "anti-Ps3"?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
lestatdark said:
dsister44 said:
lestatdark said:
dsister44 said:
lestatdark said:

Mod to the rescue

No, Rare game!

They dissapear from the shelves at the same velocity that quality dissapears from their development xD 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
dsister44 said:

They dissapear from the shelves at the same velocity that quality dissapears from their development xD 

Can't you stay on topic for five minutes? We are talking about Rare games, not Level 5 =P

Damn this game is getting raped with the reviews..

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

dsister44 said:
lestatdark said:
dsister44 said:

Can't you stay on topic for five minutes? We are talking about Rare games, not Level 5 =P

At least Level 5 has had a good game in the past years, unless you count smashing Piñatas like a 5 year old good :P

Current PC Build

I just started playing it. I'm actually liking this much more than FF13 so far.

Usually these Western reviewers tend to dock points for aspects I enjoy in jRPGs (anime-esque features, saving princesses, etc).

Bald Space Marines, serving the Empire by helping expel an alien race rather than fighting against it (Empire), no level grinding seem to get you higher points these days on games. And of course shooting is absolutely necessary for it to be "hardcore, bro"...

In my first couple hours, its looking to be a low 8 something game so far. FF13 was in the low 7 are for me so far.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.