By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:
@Xen

They gave it a 3.

WTF?

What the hell did it do to deserve a 3?

It was too hard for them. IGN aren't hardcore enough.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Khuutra said:
Euphoria14 said:

Combat system is similar to FFXI only with the ability to create custom combos. You would probably like it.

I never played XI, alas. Me and the wife made a pact several years ago that we absolutely would not get into MMORPGs, come Hell or high water.

FFXI battle system is pretty much the same exact thing as FFXII.

Ah, neat. I admit I'm interested in WKC anyway because of the Escaflowne vibes I get from the setting. I'll be renting it as soon as I have my PS3, which shouldn't be too long now...

Khuutra said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
what got a 3?

God Hand got a 3.5 from IGN. It was the most reviled title in their office for some time.

There is a certain group on the internet who treats them as crying babies completely out of touch with the hardcore action game base because of their complaints, which suggested they hadn't been able to get past the first two stages.

Sorry to upset you more, but maybe they went back and revised their score and hated it more? It shows a 3.

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/822/822478.html

I guess you hate them more now?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:
@Xen

They gave it a 3.

WTF?

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/738/738253p1.html

Khuutra said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
what got a 3?

God Hand got a 3.5 from IGN. It was the most reviled title in their office for some time.

There is a certain group on the internet who treats them as crying babies completely out of touch with the hardcore action game base because of their complaints, which suggested they hadn't been able to get past the first two stages.

I'm losing respect for that site... very rapidly.

Team Clover games are THE shit. Always stylish and fun. 3.5? My ass!

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Euphoria14 said:
Khuutra said:
Euphoria14 said:

Combat system is similar to FFXI only with the ability to create custom combos. You would probably like it.

I never played XI, alas. Me and the wife made a pact several years ago that we absolutely would not get into MMORPGs, come Hell or high water.

Ah, neat. I admit I'm interested in WKC anyway because of the Escaflowne vibes I get from the setting. I'll be renting it as soon as I have my PS3, which shouldn't be too long now...

SHouldn't be too long huh? Is that because Ueda said to wait just a little longer?

Or maybe you heard of the Last Guardian release date that I don't know about? O_o

Currently playing:

okay, now thats, BS, never really played god hand but i heard it was a great game from friends. starting to call bs on all reviewers now.

Xen said:
g-value said:
@ darthdevidem01

Quick darthdevidem01, make a Resonance of Fate hype thread.

tsk tsk...

That's Xxain's turf.

I agree

besides Resonance Of Fate hype threads never make a profit because they never get posts

ROFL ROFL ROFL!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fab_GS said:
Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:
@Xen

They gave it a 3.

WTF?

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/738/738253p1.html

Yeah, Khuutra and Euphoria summarized it well enough.

Euphoria14 said:
Khuutra said:
Euphoria14 said:

SHouldn't be too long huh? Is that because Ueda said to wait just a little longer?

Or maybe you heard of the Last Guardian release date that I don't know about? O_o

Nah, I'm just getting lucky. Should have it in the next week or so.