Hello, everybody, and welcome to:
The 10th Annual PC Secret Santa Event
Raven may not be here to take care of it this year, but that won't stop us from enjoying this tradition, specially this year that marks its tenth edition!
- The event is open to all members who have at least 100 posts (fewer posts may be acceptable: ask for details).
- If you want to join, post in this thread and give me either your Steam ID, GOG.com ID, or send me a message with an e-mail address. If you want, post the link to your wishlist of games or leave a comment giving some clues to your Secret Santa as to what kind of games you like and you don't like.
- You can join as late as Friday, December 20th.
- During the following weekend I will PM you the identity and the e-mail address/Steam/GOG ID of your Tiny Tim.
- Games will be sent out between December 23nd and December 31st.
- Althought which game(s) to gift is entirely up to you, take your time to find out what game or games may your Tiny Tim like the most.
- As to how much you need to give, the minimum is $10. But if you want to make someone's Christmas by dumping $50 worth of games or more on them, that's cool too! But remember: this is about spirit and community, so please join if it's at all feasible!
Also please note that this thread is for those who intend to FULLY participate in the event. There have been issues in past years where people have joined only to back out at the last second without notice. It's okay to back out if you realize you won't be able to participate, but please give me notice so I can make the proper changes to the roster.
Thanks for joining!
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.