My Animal Crossing Switch wish list (some ideas stolen from others)
1) Increase conversation dialog - The previous Animal Crossing neighbor dialog has always been semi repetitive. However, I seemed to notice less variation in New Leaf than previous iterations. There were barely times that I would see something new but when I did (like hiding nachos behind a couch) they would usually crack me up. So I would like more randomness and more text to be added to avoid the oh god not this text dialog again moments in the game.
2) Better inventory management - Okay so if you are a serious Animal Crossing player like me then I'm sure you have made lists of set items that you have purchased already instead of having to check the dang machine in Nook's store every so often to see if you already purchased said item. It would be nice for them to just have indicator that you already purchased this item while viewing the item at store.
3) Grass degeneration - Just remove it all together or minimize it/have the grass actually grow back instead of taking years. Sure most "pro" AC players put down path tiles (which are handy to keep people from running all over your flowers) but there needs to be a tweak to this because they say the grass grows back but it doesn't.
4) Return Blathers back to normal - Blathers used to have a custom saying for each individual species of dino, insect, or fish when donating. Sure it could be cumbersome when donating but it sure beat his generic saying for every single donation in New Leaf. They basically killed any personality Blathers had in New Leaf and made him even more dull.
5) Increase the amount of guest able to visit your town - So there have been times when more 3 people want to visit your town or you are trying to join friends town and can't because it is full. The maximum amount of guest should be bumped up to 6 or 8 players.
6) Bigger island and more island tours - While the island doesn't have to be huge it would be nice if it was a little bit bigger. I tended to cut down most regular trees (spare one) and just had either a few coconut or banana trees on the beach which would ensure more spawns of more rare beetles. However you would almost have to creep around the island most of the times even with limited amount of trees while hunting beetles because it was so small. The more mini game island tours would be nice. Bring back some of the fun ones and add even more. If they increase the town limit then they can have some that are for just 1-4 players and others that can accommodate up to 8 players.
7) More specialty buildings - Instead of just a club, coffee shop and a few others why not give us ability to build more varied buildings/attractions. It would be nice to be able to build a bowling alley (can even have ability to play a bowling mini game), basketball court (NBA Jam time!), tennis court (Mario tennis mini game), arcade (able to play NES online titles if subscribed (okay this one is prob too much hassle to implement)), etc... The specialty buildings would spruce up towns and can give opportunities for you to play mini games with people that visit your towns or against NPCs. Instead of NPCs always wanting to play hide and seek it would be nice if they came up to you and said hey want to head down to the bowling alley and play a round?
8) More varied towns/ability to buy more land - So Animal Crossing has just been one big square map with ocean surrounding the town. It would be nice if the towns were more varied in shape. Who knows maybe throw in some rectangle maps or heck go crazy with an oval? Also, players should be able to buy more plots later in game which can provide space for more specialty buildings.
9) More info on bugs and fish - Sure there have been brief info on bugs and fish in all Animal Crossing but a little more info would be nice. I'm not asking for a wiki page info but this could be used as semi educational tool for everyone to learn a little more about creatures that live in our world.
10) Cross play between Pocket Camp and Switch version - This one isn't really a major request from me since I don't play mobile games on phone but it would be nice (and make business sense) to allow cross play between the two versions. I'm not sure about being able to transfer bells (could be a money maker like going to the island in original on the GBA) but at least furniture and other items from mobile version to Switch version.
Last edited by sethnintendo - 3 days ago