Kept you waiting, huh? It's that time of year again.
On November 12, there will be exactly 50 days until December 31, the last day of the 2016 year.
In the past six years gamrConnect has held an event to let each and every participating member list his/her 50 favourite games of all time and each year has been an excellent time. I would like to give a very special shoutout and thanks to Smeags who has hosted every event up until now and without him this event would have never been possible. To keep the flame burning here at VGChartz I would humbly like to introduce the seventh annual greatest games event where our gaming community comes together to talk about the incredible games that have shaped our lives.
For those who don't know, the basic premise of this event is this:
- On November 12th (50 days left in the year), each participant will post their 50th All-Time favorite game in the upcoming main thread.
- On November 13th (49 days left in the year), each participant will post their 49th All-Time favorite game in the thread.
- This will go on until December 31st, where everyone will finally post their #1 favorite game.
Before we start off on November 12th, let's have a sign up thread!
Here's the rules for signing up:
- Post in here expressing that you would like to participate, or you could PM me if you're too shy.
- If you are interested, please try to sign up before November 12th, I can make exceptions after that date but I will be very grumpy so please be on time
When I see that you're interested in participating, I'll add your name to the list! Nice and easy!
Also, I shall be posting the Official Thread November 11th, and and we'll all be there to post the next day.
Rules are the same as last year's event but please review them.
Once you've signed up, you're good to go! Make sure to check up on the event threads here: