By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Seventh Annual 50 Greatest Games Event! Sign Up to Join the Fun!

Leadified said:

Okay, but it's time to be rude.

When are those threads coming?

(...) I mean, I'm going to travel tomorrow and won't be able to post here for a few days, so I thought I should leave the hints for my first 5 games or so for when I come back... but I can't do it if the discussion thread isn't open yet.



Around the Network

I will plan on doing it, but probably not get to it sign up.

Tagged.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

mZuzek said:
Leadified said:

Okay, but it's time to be rude.

When are those threads coming?

(...) I mean, I'm going to travel tomorrow and won't be able to post here for a few days, so I thought I should leave the hints for my first 5 games or so for when I come back... but I can't do it if the discussion thread isn't open yet.

I've planned it for tomorrow, discussion thread will be open and I'll keep the other one locked until Saturday morning. If you let me know what time you're leaving tomorrow, I could put the thread up before then.



Leadified said:

I've planned it for tomorrow, discussion thread will be open and I'll keep the other one locked until Saturday morning. If you let me know what time you're leaving tomorrow, I could put the thread up before then.

Wow, now I feel so important... um, thanks!

Let's just say I'll be leaving in about 14 hours. Saying an exact time is hard because of time zones and stuff.



mZuzek said:
Leadified said:

I've planned it for tomorrow, discussion thread will be open and I'll keep the other one locked until Saturday morning. If you let me know what time you're leaving tomorrow, I could put the thread up before then.

Wow, now I feel so important... um, thanks!

Let's just say I'll be leaving in about 14 hours. Saying an exact time is hard because of time zones and stuff.

That can work, I'm currently doing some work but I can put up the discussion thread at about midnight (so in about 4 hours).



Around the Network

Throw me on there. I probably won't be posting daily, but it'll be fun to add to the overall list.



NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Veknoid_Outcast said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Sign me up!

I wonder if we can get 50% of our lists in common this year...

Now that I removed Brett new annoying ad, I can finally reply to you! I think last year we strayed a bit from two years ago when I think we did hit the 50% in common. Let's see what happens this year! I haven't made my new list yet but I only know one new game that will make the Top 50 for sure. so the rest will probably be some shuffling around.



Signature goes here!

The Discussion and Official threads up now so make sure to check those out! Links are in the OP.



Signing up.



Sign me up.