By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart 23rd Feb 2013

Tagged games:

 

Pos Game Weeks to Launch Weekly Change Total
1
BioShock Infinite (X360)
Take-Two Interactive, Shooter
5 11,859 325,109
2
God of War: Ascension (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
3 20,705 249,750
3
Grand Theft Auto V (X360)
Take-Two Interactive, Action
30 4,450 247,345
4
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC)
Activision, Strategy
3 14,075 235,841
5
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Take-Two Interactive, Action
30 2,744 212,538
6
BioShock Infinite (PS3)
Take-Two Interactive, Shooter
5 5,509 192,333
7
The Last of Us (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Adventure
16 6,526 184,748
8
Gears of War: Judgment (X360)
Microsoft Game Studios, Shooter
4 53,796 172,132
9
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
Nintendo, Adventure
5 5,386 157,654
10
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Nintendo, Action
16 2,917 122,828
11
Tomb Raider (X360)
Square Enix, Action
2 10,025 107,846
12
BioShock Infinite (PC)
Take-Two Interactive, Shooter
5 2,216 91,354
13
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Square Enix, Action
2 8,379 85,141
14
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots (X360)
Ubisoft, Shooter
N/A 478 66,809
15
Dead Island: Riptide (X360)
Deep Silver, Action
9 3,098 61,728
16
Injustice: Gods Among Us (X360)
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Fighting
8 3,849 58,316
17
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (X360)
Ubisoft, Action
26 1,516 57,849
18
Metro: Last Light (X360)
THQ, Shooter
1 952 56,781
19
Lego City Undercover (WiiU)
Nintendo, Action
4 1,790 54,473
20
The Last Guardian (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Adventure
N/A 112 51,066
21
XCOM (PC)
Take-Two Interactive, Shooter
N/A 48 48,422
22
South Park: The Stick of Truth (X360)
THQ, Role-Playing
6 818 47,401
23
Dead Island: Riptide (PS3)
Deep Silver, Action
9 2,006 45,082
24
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Adventure
19 957 41,483
25
Pikmin 3 (WiiU)
Nintendo, Strategy
19 859 40,679
26
MLB 13: The Show (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Sports
2 6,417 40,047
27
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
THQ, Shooter
1 454 37,795
28
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)
THQ, Role-Playing
6 860 36,648
29
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Fighting
8 2,418 36,437
30
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots (PS3)
Ubisoft, Shooter
N/A 460 35,856
31
Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS)
Atlus, Action
1 4,208 35,313
32
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PS3)
Unknown, Action
N/A 1,304 34,417
33
Prey 2 (X360)
Bethesda Softworks, Shooter
N/A 51 33,718
34
The Professor's Brain Trainer: Logic (DS)
Unknown, Puzzle
N/A 31,887 31,887
35
Let's Dance with Mel B (X360)
Unknown, Sports
N/A 854 28,654
36
Karaoke Joysound Wii (Wii)
Unknown, Misc
N/A 530 28,591
37
Metro: Last Light ()
THQ, Shooter
N/A 752 28,168
38
Ragnarok: Hikari to Yami no Koujo (PSP)
Unknown, Role-Playing
N/A 376 26,825
39
Rayman Origins (3DS)
Ubisoft, Platform
N/A 120 25,894
40
Rayman Legends (WiiU)
Ubisoft, Platform
28 488 24,490

Feb 16th Requests:  

  • Monster Hunter Tri (WiiU) added 1,367 pre-orders for a total of 17,998.
  • Pandora’s Tower (Wii) added 1,939 pre-orders for a total of 9,706. 
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate (3DS) added 1,547 pre-orders for a total of 6,982.

Source: VGChartz



Around the Network

TLOU simmered the fuck down, GOWJ unleasing the beast!



What the hell happened with Gears? It's been woefully low and now all of a sudden jumps. LoU taking an expected hit after the delay but overall it'll get more now.




Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Dangggg at them jumps.




http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

platformmaster918 said:
What the hell happened with Gears? It's been woefully low and now all of a sudden jumps. LoU taking an expected hit after the delay but overall it'll get more now.


It just...don't know. Perhaps the latest "guts" videos have echoed in people's mind?



Around the Network

Gears jump was to be expected, if it was a mainline Gears it would've probably done 200K 4 weeks before launch.



Wright said:
platformmaster918 said:
What the hell happened with Gears? It's been woefully low and now all of a sudden jumps. LoU taking an expected hit after the delay but overall it'll get more now.


It just...don't know. Perhaps the latest "guts" videos have echoed in people's mind?

Did advertising start on it in force or something?  This is over double what it did last week and they've released a lot of media for it before, including a VGA trailer that didn't give it a big boost even.  I'm not sure what's up here.




Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Wright said:
platformmaster918 said:
What the hell happened with Gears? It's been woefully low and now all of a sudden jumps. LoU taking an expected hit after the delay but overall it'll get more now.


It just...don't know. Perhaps the latest "guts" videos have echoed in people's mind?

Did advertising start on it in force or something?  This is over double what it did last week and they've released a lot of media for it before, including a VGA trailer that didn't give it a big boost even.  I'm not sure what's up here.

As I said, don't know. I just the game is great, and they stopped there. They should have closed the trilogy already. And I'm buying this one too, but I'm not preordering.



I'd say these are to facilitate adjustments rather than to reflect sudden changes.



I'm not really here!


That bottom 5 or 10 looks...interesting to say the least.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.