By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What games do you want most to come on PS+ ?

Tagged games:

I personally would like to try Tools of Destruction and any of the Resistance games. I also would love if they did Assassins Creed 1 or 2 in anticipation for 3 or Borderlands 1 in anticipation for 2. What do you want from ps+?



"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Any of the Assassin's Creed, bioshock, ratchet and clank, and resistance



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Off hand, the main one I can think of would be Journey...but that's a PSN game and I'm guessing you're looking for more of a retail game.

Motorstorm: Apocalypse (for u.s.)



axumblade said:
Off hand, the main one I can think of would be Journey...but that's a PSN game and I'm guessing you're looking for more of a retail game.

Motorstorm: Apocalypse (for u.s.)

I'll swap you Motorstorm for all4One

Personally I want some psp games Ape Quest, the game I NEVER got to play



PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.


Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
axumblade said:
Off hand, the main one I can think of would be Journey...but that's a PSN game and I'm guessing you're looking for more of a retail game.

Motorstorm: Apocalypse (for u.s.)

I'll swap you Motorstorm for all4One

Personally I want some psp games Ape Quest, the game I NEVER got to play

I actually only put Motorstorm: Apocalypse because we got All4One. Otherwise, that would be at the top of my list. lol



Around the Network
axumblade said:
Ajescent said:
axumblade said:
Off hand, the main one I can think of would be Journey...but that's a PSN game and I'm guessing you're looking for more of a retail game.

Motorstorm: Apocalypse (for u.s.)

I'll swap you Motorstorm for all4One

Personally I want some psp games Ape Quest, the game I NEVER got to play

I actually only put Motorstorm: Apocalypse because we got All4One. Otherwise, that would be at the top of my list. lol

rumour has it that all4One is next for us but as of right now grrrr!!!!!



PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.


Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
axumblade said:
Ajescent said:
axumblade said:
Off hand, the main one I can think of would be Journey...but that's a PSN game and I'm guessing you're looking for more of a retail game.

Motorstorm: Apocalypse (for u.s.)

I'll swap you Motorstorm for all4One

Personally I want some psp games Ape Quest, the game I NEVER got to play

I actually only put Motorstorm: Apocalypse because we got All4One. Otherwise, that would be at the top of my list. lol

rumour has it that all4One is next for us but as of right now grrrr!!!!!

I think it's pretty likely. It's a good way to promote Ratchet & Clank before the HD Collection/new PSN game comes out.



I'll second that Motorstorm Apocalypse vote, but my main wish is for Dragon Age II. Not sure if it's even on the store though.

Modnation Racers would be sweet too.



Aj_habfan said:
I'll second that Motorstorm Apocalypse vote, but my main wish is for Dragon Age II. Not sure if it's even on the store though.

Modnation Racers would be sweet too.

of course! how could I forget MNR? Sony keeps teasing the EU with it. They gave out the PSP version during the Collaps3 and the 1hr trial is there but I want the whole thing!



PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.


Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Also, I would love Guardian of Light thanks ¬_¬



PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.


Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?