Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played ps1/n64 era?

Super Mario worldis a game that Can be played over and over again. And the star road always sucks!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

A couple of weeks, when I replayed Pokemon Snap. In general though, that was not my favorite era. The 4th and 6th generations have left more of an impression on me.



Love and tolerate.

Ahh, A retro thread eh?
Check out my thread here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=138248&page=1#

OT: I am playing FFIX for the first time.



If you count PS1 Classics? I just played and beat Spyro 120% this week.



Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
If you count PS1 Classics? I just played and beat Spyro 120% this week.


What was the extra 20 percent? Secrets? I only played the demo that came in the Playstation magazine back then.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Super Mario worldis a game that Can be played over and over again. And the star road always sucks!

Yeah it does... I hate the 2nd and 7th levels of star road the most.  The ones with those damn P baloons and the walking, hopping fire.  WFT???



On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Super Mario worldis a game that Can be played over and over again. And the star road always sucks!

Yeah it does... I hate the 2nd and 7th levels of star road the most.  The ones with those damn P baloons and the walking, hopping fire.  WFT???


How many times does it still take you to get that first P balloon level done?  Lol! But when you finish the star road you feel like you really accomplished something other than getting a new weapon, like they do in today's games.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I'm playing Grandia right now on my PS3 as a PSN download. Since jRPG releases are thinning out, I'm going back and playing what I missed back in the day. I just don't care for alot of the Western stuff these days except for a handful of titles.



"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

 

spurgeonryan said:
NightDragon83 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Super Mario worldis a game that Can be played over and over again. And the star road always sucks!

Yeah it does... I hate the 2nd and 7th levels of star road the most.  The ones with those damn P baloons and the walking, hopping fire.  WFT???


How many times does it still take you to get that first P balloon level done?  Lol! But when you finish the star road you feel like you really accomplished something other than getting a new weapon, like they do in today's games.


That's the special world, not the star road.



A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
spurgeonryan said:
NightDragon83 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Super Mario worldis a game that Can be played over and over again. And the star road always sucks!

Yeah it does... I hate the 2nd and 7th levels of star road the most.  The ones with those damn P baloons and the walking, hopping fire.  WFT???


How many times does it still take you to get that first P balloon level done?  Lol! But when you finish the star road you feel like you really accomplished something other than getting a new weapon, like they do in today's games.


That's the special world, not the star road.


Is the special world not ...oh yeah! Well that whole thing was a pain. Thanks for the clarification!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter