Either that, or simply rebalancing the points, like 3 for a correct guess, 1 for a partial guess and -1 for being dead wrong
Now with that out of the way, here's my list:
- Bayonetta 3 Trailer and release window
- A new Advance Wars title
- Great Ace Attorney western release date. Speaking of which:
- Phoenix Wright as the next Smash character
- Ring Fit Adventure getting an expansion
- Mother 1+2/Earthbound+Earthbound Beginnings coming to the Switch in a bundle outside of the Switch online, releasing after the video
- A Zelda collection for the 35 years of the franchise, similar to the one with Mario last year
- Shin Megami Tensei V gets a release date
- Third party trailers: Rune Factory 5, Monster Hunter Rise, Story of Seasons, Persona 5 Strikers.
- New Switch package with expanded internal memory or pack-in game instead of a pricecut.
As much as I love Phoenix Wright I am fully against Phoenix Wright in Smash.
He's really not suited to fighting games, except for the role of a novelty character, where the whole point is that he's amusingly out of place. And, we already got him playing that role in MvC3, so we don't need it again.
Yeah, I was expecting more or less a copy of his MvC3 moveset for Smash.
And he's by far not the only one not suited for a fighting game and feeling out of place. Duck-Hunt Dog and Piranha Plant were bigger shockers in that regard than Phoenix Wright ever could be now.