Well there are a few... Cod5 veteran levels were a bitch...
and then there is Mirror's Edge Time Trials
but yeah cod heart of the riech freakin hard i think it took me 3 hours
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Mass Effect Andromeda Making An Impression Guide ? Architect Boss Tips, How To
- Mass Effect Andromeda First Murderer Mission Guide ? How To Find Evidence, Solve The Mystery
- Mass Effect Andromeda Remnant VI Guide ? How To Unlock Remnant VI Tech Skill, Summon A Friendly Remnant Drone
- Mass Effect Andromeda Pet Locations Guide ? Space Hamster, Pyjak Monkey
- Mass Effect Andromeda Minerals Mining Guide ? How To Collect Resources With The Nomad
- Mass Effect Andromeda Consumables Guide ? How To Use Consumables, Increase Consumable Slots
- Mass Effect Andromeda Nakmor Drack Loyalty Missions Guide ? Krogan Betrayal, Future for Our People, Knock ?Em Down, How to Act Tough, Firebreathing Thresher Maws, Clutch Moment
- Ubisoft Wants Fans To Tell it How Much It Should Support VR
jboy how did u get that thing under ur comment were it list ur trophies
Click on mine and it'll take u to the site and u can get ur portable id there... And then go to edit profile and then put it in your sig
3? i swear i put 7 hours in that level....
7 hours? i thought you were a Call of Duty expert