Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Oh... I was looking now... anybody here has the unreal tournament 3 or cross edge platinuns...

that only makes me want them more! hehe



Around the Network
Dark Odin said:

Oh... I was looking now... anybody here has the unreal tournament 3 or cross edge platinuns...

that only makes me want them more! hehe


Well one thing is for sure Virtua tennis takes time to plat and i mean long time. Ive got all the 3 gold trophies now and i still have to win like 100 matches atleast online.

Good luck with Unreal i heard it takes twice the time as Resistance 2 to plat.

 



 

I'm really gettin mad. I have sent both my games back to gamefly and they still haven't shipped another... wtf is up with them...



Why not add a trophyless game to your list and play it for fun? They sure to ship it quick.



________________________________________________________________

KylieDog said:
Why not add a trophyless game to your list and play it for fun? They sure to ship it quick.


Ask for Warhawk or MLB09 The Show.

Those games have trophies :P



PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

There's not many games i really find interesting
Thats my problem now.. I dont have many games in my list and the ones i do have are low on availability
I been spending most of my time on cod4 anyways.... Just locked in 31 days of gameplay with 1 million 500k score(ranked in top 9,000) 16,574 wins(top 4,000) and almost 46,000 wins(not ranked high speaking some people have 900k+ kills =/)
lol idk where this idea of me not having fun playin games comes from i spend 75% of my gamin time of cod4 dominating with my clan... we had a 55 win streak yesterday... i was so mad when we lost lol



Ail said:
KylieDog said:
Why not add a trophyless game to your list and play it for fun? They sure to ship it quick.


Ask for Warhawk or MLB09 The Show.

Those games have trophies :P

i have Warhawk, i just never got into it... and I'm not a baseball game fan



Yes, you may not like them, but you are a trophy whore and they have trophies :P



lol i dont play games i dont like lmao
The reason i played Hannah Montana was because it was a joke with me and marcio lol



i want InFAMOUS so bad!!!
i want to buy it but its too much damn money