Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

golfgt170 said:

latest platinum and a trophy card update 

Any good? I've been avoiding The surge for some reason, maybe reviews or what not. Worth the sale price? And what's the Plat like?



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
golfgt170 said:

latest platinum and a trophy card update 

Any good? I've been avoiding The surge for some reason, maybe reviews or what not. Worth the sale price? And what's the Plat like?

Yes totally at this low price now! Great combat mechanics, atmosphere and story (although you need to listen to audiologs to figure it). Plat is like the Souls series (bit easier)



Surge is great. It's weird how I don't like the Souls series at all, but I really enjoyed my time with Surge. Looking forward to the sequel.



I don't fully understand how we are ranked here, I'll trust OP but for example in the 2018 Platinum ranking I got 6 points in total so far and this year so far I have 1 Platinum. But on the first post in this thread OP clearly says that Platinum trophies are worth 12 points, yet I only have 6 points...
Like I said, I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation but I don't understand the logic here anymore than I used to understand Algebra at school



.

In the afterlife if I get to be all powerful and mighty, I will torture and torment all humans to the end of time in the most evil and cruel way possible. In the meantime let's have a nice friendly time in the forum

Plat number 10&11 of the year and one of my favourites being Detroit Become Human. Also got Skyrims plat.

@Arcturus looks like my 2018 count is off abit. Since the last update I've 2 plat but it says i only have 7 plats this year in the OP where It should say 9.

Here's my data for the year so far

 

Plat - 88 Skyrim 3rd June 2018  
Plat - 87 Detroit Become Human 1st June 2018
Plat - 86 Resistance 3 8th May 2018
Plat - 85 Celeste 1st May 2018
Plat - 84 God of War 29th April 2018
Plat - 83 Dragon Age 2 18th April 2018
Plat - 82 Far Cry 5 1st April 2018
Plat - 81 Horizon Zero Dawn 25th March 2018
Plat - 80 The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk 22nd March 2018
Plat - 79 Crossing Souls 22nd March 2018
Plat - 78 Life Is Strange Before The Storm 1st Jan 2018
Last edited by Bisa - on 03 June 2018

"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

Around the Network

Got Detroit and fook did it take a lot longer than anticipated. PSA folks pick up every magazine Everytime. Eevn if you'vr picked it up before and always scroll right or once you've done your first blind playthtough/s check a guide for the magazines and two other certain trophies or you could end up like me and have 5 full playthroughs plus clean up. 35+ hours I'd reckon and even during clean up i was getting different sub scenes, dialouge and outcomes so it wasn't an utter pain, the amount of content one time gamers will never see is unprecedented but clean up on those magazines, I nearly gave up, regardless.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

June 12th, 2018

VGChartz Trophy League - 2018 Season


VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings


VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard


Platinum Leaderboard 2018




Machina said:

@Arcturus - Thanks for maintaining the league.

I have a question, though maybe others could answer it as well. What are the percentage thresholds for Casual/Common/Uncommon/Rare/Super/Ultra platinum rarity?

 

And thanks everyone who accepted my friend request (I sent a few out over the last few days). If anyone else wants to add me just shoot me over an invite with your VGC username in the message.

I don't recall. I'll look into it.



CrazyGamer2017 said:

I don't fully understand how we are ranked here, I'll trust OP but for example in the 2018 Platinum ranking I got 6 points in total so far and this year so far I have 1 Platinum. But on the first post in this thread OP clearly says that Platinum trophies are worth 12 points, yet I only have 6 points...
Like I said, I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation but I don't understand the logic here anymore than I used to understand Algebra at school

The platinum leaderboard has a different points system. In the 2018 season and overall ranking leaderboards, each platinum is worth 12 points. In the platinum leaderboards, each platinum you earn is assigned a point value based on how rare that platinum is.



VersusEvil said:

Plat number 10&11 of the year and one of my favourites being Detroit Become Human. Also got Skyrims plat.

@Arcturus looks like my 2018 count is off abit. Since the last update I've 2 plat but it says i only have 7 plats this year in the OP where It should say 9.

Here's my data for the year so far

 

Plat - 88 Skyrim 3rd June 2018  
Plat - 87 Detroit Become Human 1st June 2018
Plat - 86 Resistance 3 8th May 2018
Plat - 85 Celeste 1st May 2018
Plat - 84 God of War 29th April 2018
Plat - 83 Dragon Age 2 18th April 2018
Plat - 82 Far Cry 5 1st April 2018
Plat - 81 Horizon Zero Dawn 25th March 2018
Plat - 80 The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk 22nd March 2018
Plat - 79 Crossing Souls 22nd March 2018
Plat - 78 Life Is Strange Before The Storm 1st Jan 2018

Is it still off after the latest update? If so, I'll look into it.