Quantcast
GoT season 8 final episode 6 tonight. (spoiler discussion) Fin. The end... for ever.

Forums - General Discussion - GoT season 8 final episode 6 tonight. (spoiler discussion) Fin. The end... for ever.

I'm...

Hyped. 24 55.81%
 
Mildly interested. 11 25.58%
 
Not bothered. 5 11.63%
 
/indifferent/not watched/other in comments. 3 6.98%
 
Total:43
haxxiy said:
Night King was all like "NANI?" lol. Man... this is so dumb.

At least my dragon bois are alive in the next episode featurette.

Doggo is also still alive :D



German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon June 2019 thread

Around the Network

The worst arc is done, we can move on to the important storyline.



did not expect the nightking to get killed off so early



I wish Melisandre didn't give away what would happen there at the end but aside from that, twas pretty good. I assume the books are going to be vastly different from this cause there is no way George would have fire and Ice meet and extinguish each other in the same night, I'd guess he'll have people travelling a few thousand miles back and forth, in between.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Far superior to that avenger thing, let's go team living!!!!!



Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Never cared about the political side of Game of Thrones. I LOVED what they were doing with the Night King and the White Walkers. It had a Mass Effect type feel to it with the walkers being the Reapers of course. And now it's just over...just like that. No final fight with Jon v Night King. Just Arya coming outta nowhere and the entire White Walker threat is just done and now we're going back to boring nonsensical politics with Cersei and Dany...Yeah fuck this lol



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:

Never cared about the political side of Game of Thrones. I LOVED what they were doing with the Night King and the White Walkers. It had a Mass Effect type feel to it with the walkers being the Reapers of course. And now it's just over...just like that. No final fight with Jon v Night King. Just Arya coming outta nowhere and the entire White Walker threat is just done and now we're going back to boring nonsensical politics with Cersei and Dany...Yeah fuck this lol

Read the books dude, Plenty of material the differs enough from the show to be entertaining. I'm positive George will show us the way and do A song of ICE and FIRE (guess yhe show runners missed the name of the series) justice. Well, when he gets around to publishing the apparently two books he has supposedly written. 



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

John2290 said:
alternine said:

Never cared about the political side of Game of Thrones. I LOVED what they were doing with the Night King and the White Walkers. It had a Mass Effect type feel to it with the walkers being the Reapers of course. And now it's just over...just like that. No final fight with Jon v Night King. Just Arya coming outta nowhere and the entire White Walker threat is just done and now we're going back to boring nonsensical politics with Cersei and Dany...Yeah fuck this lol

Read the books dude, Plenty of material the differs enough from the show to be entertaining. I'm positive George will show us the way and do A song of ICE and FIRE (guess yhe show runners missed the name of the series) justice. Well, when he gets around to publishing the apparently two books he has supposedly written. 

He has two books planned. The Winds of Winter is currently still in the works and he has not started yet on A Dream of Spring.



German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon June 2019 thread

Typical GoT big action set piece. Except this time it was in the dark (and obscured by clouds) and even less coherent!

GoT had two excellent large action scenes. Blackwater, which actually did have a completely followable narrative structure (probably because Martin himself wrote it) and was kind enough to light the actors. And Hardhome, which was particularly effective because it hit out of nowhere, it existed to show how unstoppable the dead were, and had an awesome finish to it with the raising of the dead.

The rest of them were confused messes.



NightlyPoe said:
Typical GoT big action set piece. Except this time it was in the dark (and obscured by clouds) and even less coherent!

GoT had two excellent large action scenes. Blackwater, which actually did have a completely followable narrative structure (probably because Martin himself wrote it) and was kind enough to light the actors. And Hardhome, which was particularly effective because it hit out of nowhere, it existed to show how unstoppable the dead were, and had an awesome finish to it with the raising of the dead.

The rest of them were confused messes.

Wait you think Blackwater the worst large battle in the tv series is better than the battle on the wall, battle of the bastards, the spoils of war and the battle of winterfell. I guess everyone's entitled to an opinion but damn yours is not a popular one. Not sure how you could have trouble following any of these battles.