Quantcast
Fallout 76: A Flop?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 76: A Flop?

The sixth axis went HARD on it. 3/10 and bbasically calling it a failure as a game and piece of media.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Bad game gets released

>troll scores
>it's a good game

I don't even anymore. It just seems like we're seeing a group of gamers defending bad practices and bad video game design, that it almost makes me want to pity that group, for desiring to hold us all back directly on purpose, for some weirdly warped non existent gain of some sort.

I still reckon a good chunk if not the majority of those positive reviews are Bethesda staff or the same person. The talking points are mostly the same, same wording, same structure, same jnsults to the down voters and mostly one review accounts. Have a look through them the next time you're on the shitter and you'll see the same. Juat like the fake, all staff audience at E3.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

I can honestly say I'm having more fun playing Fallout 76 than Red Dead Redemption 2.



John2290 said:
The sixth axis went HARD on it. 3/10 and bbasically calling it a failure as a game and piece of media.

Gadgets 360 gave it a 5/10. It's happening and I can't say they don't deserve it, although I haven't bought the game...luckily, but it looked like a shallow cash grab from the start and all streams I've watched have only confirmed that notion.



Man I wish Bethesda didn't go this direction.

Why didnt they just stick to the tried and true formula. I loved Fallout 4, and was looking forward to their next game, but not anymore.



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
John2290 said:
The sixth axis went HARD on it. 3/10 and bbasically calling it a failure as a game and piece of media.

Gadgets 360 gave it a 5/10. It's happening and I can't say they don't deserve it, although I haven't bought the game...luckily, but it looked like a shallow cash grab from the start and all streams I've watched have only confirmed that notion.

Yep. From what I'm seeing across the net this won't reach over a 60 on the critics side, will probably settled around 50 but as it looks now could easily dip below 50 when all is saud and done. 



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

A sixty meta is still a disgrace, its a fucking Boring, broken , with no purpose shit of a game , fuck bethesda and that piece of shit Todd Howard lying bastard.



 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

A sixty meta is still a disgrace, its a fucking Boring, broken , with no purpose shit of a game , fuck bethesda and that piece of shit Todd Howard lying bastard.

What? Care to explain?



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

A sixty meta is still a disgrace, its a fucking Boring, broken , with no purpose shit of a game , fuck bethesda and that piece of shit Todd Howard lying bastard.

What? Care to explain?

Www.Google.com



 

flashfire926 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

A sixty meta is still a disgrace, its a fucking Boring, broken , with no purpose shit of a game , fuck bethesda and that piece of shit Todd Howard lying bastard.

What? Care to explain?

I think its a reference to this:



German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread