Quantcast
President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

CaptainExplosion said:
If he can't be impeached over treason, then Americans may have to use force to get him out.

Did you say the same thing in 2012 when Obama and Democrats were defending Putin?



Around the Network
McDonaldsGuy said:
CaptainExplosion said:
If he can't be impeached over treason, then Americans may have to use force to get him out.

Did you say the same thing in 2012 when Obama and Democrats were defending Putin?

I wasn't even here at that time.

o_O.Q said:
CaptainExplosion said:
If he can't be impeached over treason, then Americans may have to use force to get him out.

what type of force? you think you could fight trump and win? you realise he's over 6 foot 3 right?

I'm Canadian, so not me, but the American people will have to storm the White House to oust the traitor.



Some days I just blow up.

RJ_Sizzle said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Why is it OK for them to protest American institutions but not Trump?

 

Because he's the president of the damn United States. It's his job to uphold the institutions that protect it, not to tear them down and throw them under the bus in the name of foreign interests... and himself..

So I assume you supported the war in Iraq right?

No, it's not Trump's job to blindly believe US Intelligence Agencies, especially when their record of getting things right post 2000 is hilariously bad. Honestly the entire thing should've been shut down after the Saddam WMD lie.



McDonaldsGuy said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

 

Because he's the president of the damn United States. It's his job to uphold the institutions that protect it, not to tear them down and throw them under the bus in the name of foreign interests... and himself..

So I assume you supported the war in Iraq right?

No, it's not Trump's job to blindly believe US Intelligence Agencies, especially when their record of getting things right post 2000 is hilariously bad. Honestly the entire thing should've been shut down after the Saddam WMD lie.

Torn down and replaced with what exactly?



Alright, after reading through this thread, the direction it has taken is far from satisfactory.

So consider this as a thread warning and the final one before I have to dish out more moderations. If someone says something you disagree with and you feel compelled to respond, then respond with substance. Give your opinions on the matter and back it up with sources. I don't want to see stuff like calling others '12 years old', 'Trumpkins', 'cuck', or any other type of insults.



Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Seriously broken record would burn out by now this is beyond that lol.

Unless Russia sent millions of its citizens into the US to vote on behalf of others there is nothing illegal here.

Maybe blame facebook for putting ads that weak minded people supposedly changed their vote to trump instead of Hilary last minute.

Hell when I message my wife about maybe we shoudl have pizza for dinner on facebook and suddenly their is about 10 local pizza ads around me on my facebook account doesn't mean I have to use one of them lol. NOW THAT IS MORE SCARY THAT YOUR PM CONVERSATIONS CONVERT TO ADS.

 

CuCabeludo said:

They will keep crying until Trump term ends. Not rep nor dem, I'm libertarian, and this whole left mental meltdown since 2016 when it was announced Trump won is ridiculous.

The issue here isn't the legitimacy of the investigation and Russian meddling but that the US President is throwing HIS OWN intelligence community under the bus and not condemning the Russians.



McDonaldsGuy said:
Soundwave said:
Plenty of conservatives going in, but they don't realize Trump can't do anything. If he gets too tough, Russia will drop the compromising info they have on him and he's fucked.


lol, this situation is hilarious.

Joe Walsh and Arnold have always been against Trump. They're WHY I voted for Trump.

Also, you said Trump only had a 1% chance of winning the election - your record is worse than Enron's when it comes to predictions lol. You're batting at a whopping 0.000

Back during the Bush era, Democrats would complain about intelligence agencies ALL the time.

Here is a 2002 article about FBI FISA abuses: https://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/23/us/secret-court-says-fbi-aides-misled-judges-in-75-cases.html

So why should I believe you now? Give me one good reason.

I'm someone who figured Trump had a very real possibility of getting elected, and knew that Trump very likely going to win near the end.  I doubt you will trust me either, because you seem like the kind of person who only believes what you want to believe.  "God Emperor Trump can do no wrong!"

Intelligence agencies have failures.  That is a given.  But the evidence of Russian meddling is pretty damn air tight at this point.  Multiple agencies, multiple reports, multiple sources.  Even from Republicans.

You won't believe that because it doesn't fit your narrative.  



A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of his first breath to the moment of his last.



McDonaldsGuy said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

 

Because he's the president of the damn United States. It's his job to uphold the institutions that protect it, not to tear them down and throw them under the bus in the name of foreign interests... and himself..

So I assume you supported the war in Iraq right?

No, it's not Trump's job to blindly believe US Intelligence Agencies, especially when their record of getting things right post 2000 is hilariously bad. Honestly the entire thing should've been shut down after the Saddam WMD lie.

I didn't support the Iraq war.

I believe anyone should be able to protest injustices.  Especially during the national anthem or pledge of allegiance.

Trump's job is to put "America First", though not in the way he seems to be doing it.  His job is not to cow tow to Russia and Putin, which is what he seemed to do today.



A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of his first breath to the moment of his last.



The trade war is not going like it was supposed to be ( actually the China-USA trade surplus reach new record this month ), the Syrian war is totally lost for USA, same goes for Iran's sanctions what is opposed by everyone, even India.
We have a wind from different direction my friends, instead of wasting time, take care about what really matters. Or maybe, try to realize it first.
Ciao.



Oh dear the US was made to look extremely foolish on all levels by what happened, to the rest of the world this looked like Putin having the POTUS in his pocket.