Quantcast
Star Fox Grand Prix?! O_O

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Grand Prix?! O_O

Mar1217 said:

Hating/Praising relationship since 2001 

Technically not an announcement yet, but, yes.



Around the Network

Just what I wanted from Retro. A goddamn starfox racing game.



mZuzek said:
Mar1217 said:

Hating/Praising relationship since 2001 

Technically not an announcement yet, but, yes.

Oh yeah ... kinda got ahead of myself *cough*

It's still a rumor as we know it right now .... until something official come ...



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I wish it was a new IP, but this sounds really cool to me. Can't wait to see more!



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Star fox racing? O_o If so i think its more likely its F-Zero and they just got the leak wrong. Since Star Fox characters has made appearances in F-zero games before. Either way, given Retro games track record, this game is probably nothing less than excellent.



Around the Network

I wouldn't mind a Star Fox + F-Zero + DKR hybrid. I said that after MK8, reviving the latter two in some form was the logical next step.

Could be totally wrong, though.



KLAMarine said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:
oh! So it's a sequel to one of the endings of star Fox Command lol!

I'm down for this though, Sounds cool.

One of the good endings, right? With Krystal in it, right?

The ending where Fox gets depressed after losing Krystal and then takes Falco's advice of joining basically F-Zero with him (G-Zero).



That's not the StarTropics/Murasame Castle reboot as a linear 3D Zelda clone that I wanted them to do :P

Seriously though, sounds intriguing if true. Since we haven't gotten a new Mario Kart on the Switch yet, I'd gladly buy this.



Mar1217 said:
Keybladewielder said:

Oh wow oh wow

Imagine the meltdowns from the poeple who wanted them to make a Mature game with realistic graphics that is different from the stuff Nintendo usually makes.

Edit: @curl-6 will hate this.

This post failed

It's good to see that he's being open minded 

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 14 May 2018

Shaqazooloo0 said:
KLAMarine said:

One of the good endings, right? With Krystal in it, right?

The ending where Fox gets depressed after losing Krystal and then takes Falco's advice of joining basically F-Zero with him (G-Zero).

To be fair, every ending (besides the one after the girls save Corneria) in that game sucked.

Vini256 said:

That's not the StarTropics/Murasame Castle reboot as a linear 3D Zelda clone that I wanted them to do :P

Seriously though, sounds intriguing if true. Since we haven't gotten a new Mario Kart on the Switch yet, I'd gladly buy this.

Who says we won't get a new Mario Kart on Switch?



Some days I just blow up.