Quantcast
NintenDominion: Nintendo Switch Lite Announced, Coming 9/20/19

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDominion: Nintendo Switch Lite Announced, Coming 9/20/19

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Mar1217 said:

Yeah, same framework with more stuff, quests and a buffer for the multiplayer content with Team quests and online play !

But honestly, I'm playing it for those sweet music remixes were obviously getting :3

Also, I got a total shocker from listening the credits theme :O

First time a Kirby game had vocal lyrics ! (Man, Nintendo is on a roll with vocal tracks now xD)

I was surprised by that as well, and for a free to play spin-off of all things! It's funny, it's no big deal when other games do it, but when Nintendo games do it's something noteworthy.

Are you playing 100% free? If so, had any issue progressing? It seems my assumptions were mistaken, I have nearly 800 apples currently at Level 40. Thus it seems you can get away with spending apples on more than just the bare essentials. I'ma still keep up my minimalist approach atleast until I unlock the best gear.

Woah, calm down mister Speedy Gonzalez ! The game has been out for 3 days and you're already at level 40 + 800 apples without paying ? Like, do you spend your Apple Gems only on equipment ? What about the codex ? some of them are kinda expensive to upgrade ...

Honestly, I bought 200 apples right at the beginning (2 bucks,basically) to not get annoyed once I'd get to the point where obtaining Apples would get difficult to upgrade my arsenal, basically around Level 20 and up.

I'm Level 15 btw. I really liked the first fight with Nightmare too ! I think they did a nice transition for his inauguration into the modern Kirby era ^^.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Is it just me or is super mario world 2 : yoshi's island funner than super mario world? I'm playing those SNES games on switch rn.



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber



Mar1217 said:

Woah, calm down mister Speedy Gonzalez ! The game has been out for 3 days and you're already at level 40 + 800 apples without paying ? Like, do you spend your Apple Gems only on equipment ? What about the codex ? some of them are kinda expensive to upgrade ...

Honestly, I bought 200 apples right at the beginning (2 bucks,basically) to not get annoyed once I'd get to the point where obtaining Apples would get difficult to upgrade my arsenal, basically around Level 20 and up.

I'm Level 15 btw. I really liked the first fight with Nightmare too ! I think they did a nice transition for his inauguration into the modern Kirby era ^^.

The benefits of having no life! I met a guy who was Lv.91 so I don't feel too bad about it. xD

Yeah I was saving to make sure I can unlock all quest and fully upgrade the highest level gear for both Doctor n Mage. I only leveled Vigor, Adventure gift, Doctor n Mage Codex's once each. I'd recommend you not upgrade them further, Vigor recharges when you level up, you'll get more fragments than you can use, and I've not noticed much of a difference in level growths, at the very least it doesn't seem necessary.

Unfortunately, it turns out my initial assumption was actually correct. After clearing all story quest, the party quest from then on require 50+ apples each to unlock. Of course I learn this after already buying Starlight DX gear for both Doctor n Mage, now I may not be able to upgrade either to SDX for a long while. Had I known I woulda just fully maxed one role first that way it'll be easier to get the apples for the other. Ahwells, challenge accepted!

Nightmare fight's music is also so good! A shame there's no sound test.



Just downloaded Fire Emblem, Grandia HD, Astral Chain and the new ssb character. I'm sorted for a while. Not sure what to play first



Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Mar1217 said:

Woah, calm down mister Speedy Gonzalez ! The game has been out for 3 days and you're already at level 40 + 800 apples without paying ? Like, do you spend your Apple Gems only on equipment ? What about the codex ? some of them are kinda expensive to upgrade ...

Honestly, I bought 200 apples right at the beginning (2 bucks,basically) to not get annoyed once I'd get to the point where obtaining Apples would get difficult to upgrade my arsenal, basically around Level 20 and up.

I'm Level 15 btw. I really liked the first fight with Nightmare too ! I think they did a nice transition for his inauguration into the modern Kirby era ^^.

The benefits of having no life! I met a guy who was Lv.91 so I don't feel too bad about it. xD

Yeah I was saving to make sure I can unlock all quest and fully upgrade the highest level gear for both Doctor n Mage. I only leveled Vigor, Adventure gift, Doctor n Mage Codex's once each. I'd recommend you not upgrade them further, Vigor recharges when you level up, you'll get more fragments than you can use, and I've not noticed much of a difference in level growths, at the very least it doesn't seem necessary.

Unfortunately, it turns out my initial assumption was actually correct. After clearing all story quest, the party quest from then on require 50+ apples each to unlock. Of course I learn this after already buying Starlight DX gear for both Doctor n Mage, now I may not be able to upgrade either to SDX for a long while. Had I known I woulda just fully maxed one role first that way it'll be easier to get the apples for the other. Ahwells, challenge accepted!

Nightmare fight's music is also so good! A shame there's no sound test.

Well, I've discovered that the leveling isn't bad at all if you go for tougher quest. You level pretty easily, but honestly, I'm going with the flow so I do upgrade when I deem necessary to do so.

Yeah, about the lack of sound test ... Youtube is quite the good ally in this department. I've got to listen to Return To Dreamland - Boss Battle remix in full and oh boy ! This is quite the upgrade :O

think-man said:
Just downloaded Fire Emblem, Grandia HD, Astral Chain and the new ssb character. I'm sorted for a while. Not sure what to play first

Yeah, you're now sorted for 2-3 months at least xP



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Well, I've discovered that the leveling isn't bad at all if you go for tougher quest. You level pretty easily, but honestly, I'm going with the flow so I do upgrade when I deem necessary to do so.

Yeah, about the lack of sound test ... Youtube is quite the good ally in this department. I've got to listen to Return To Dreamland - Boss Battle remix in full and oh boy ! This is quite the upgrade :O

True Youtube is more convenient anyway, and though Nintendo has suddenly started going after music channels, they can't kill them all!



Lonely_Dolphin said:
Mar1217 said:

Well, I've discovered that the leveling isn't bad at all if you go for tougher quest. You level pretty easily, but honestly, I'm going with the flow so I do upgrade when I deem necessary to do so.

Yeah, about the lack of sound test ... Youtube is quite the good ally in this department. I've got to listen to Return To Dreamland - Boss Battle remix in full and oh boy ! This is quite the upgrade :O

True Youtube is more convenient anyway, and though Nintendo has suddenly started going after music channels, they can't kill them all!

Exactly, they killed a few bees expecting the beehive to succumb but that's not how it works !



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Bold words: Nintendo say their goal with BOTW's sequel is to "deliver new gameplay experiences that exceed the previous game."

https://gonintendo.com/stories/344258-nintendo-wants-to-deliver-new-gameplay-experiences-and-exceed-zel

Also, Smash Ultimate was 60GB at one point, before being compressed to 14GB for the final release:

https://gonintendo.com/stories/344236-smash-bros-ultimate-weighed-in-at-60gb-during-the-early-stages-o



curl-6 said:

Bold words: Nintendo say their goal with BOTW's sequel is to "deliver new gameplay experiences that exceed the previous game."

https://gonintendo.com/stories/344258-nintendo-wants-to-deliver-new-gameplay-experiences-and-exceed-zel

Also, Smash Ultimate was 60GB at one point, before being compressed to 14GB for the final release:

https://gonintendo.com/stories/344236-smash-bros-ultimate-weighed-in-at-60gb-during-the-early-stages-o

Well, despite Ocarina of Time having the bigger impact and legacy, I consider Majora's Mask to be the better game of the two. So, they've done it before, they can do it again.

And JESUS, they got some technical wizards over there at Nintendo.



Pancho A. Ovies

Nintendo Switch in Japan (Famitsu): 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=238945&page=2

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239387