Forums - General Discussion - Who has never been moderated?

Mod History

Bans
Warnings
Nada
See results

I've only been warned twice. I went a bit overboard on the first case. The second time i got a warning because i posted a joke video abt alexis sanchez handball goal



Around the Network
35% of people banned?
That's what I thought, the moderation here is crazy...

I mean, I never have been banned on any websites in my entire life. But here on Vgchartz, it has been the third time lol.


*Waves to warning buddies*

RolStoppable said:
I have a clean record, because I am buddies with the mod team.

You are too good.

Hedra42 said:
I did save myself from a banning once, by PMing a mod with a thread I was about to start. He said it crossed the line, so I never posted it. Not sure that counts, though.

That's not how you do it. You post and wait for reactions.

okr said:
No official moderation, no ban.

Wouldn't expect less from you!

monocle_layton said:
Me :p

And let it stay that way.

maxleresistant said:
35% of people banned?
That's what I thought, the moderation here is crazy...

I mean, I never have been banned on any websites in my entire life. But here on Vgchartz, it has been the third time lol.

VGC is ruled with an iron fist, I tell ya. 



Twitter | Steam | NNID | NSFC

You say tomato, I say tomato 

fkusumot tag : "¡Viva la Ñ!"

I havent, but I've only been around for about two years.

I was naughty during my first year :(

Just stumbled upon the Mod Team's list, plz don't share it ;)

Goody Two-Shoes
RolStoppable
MohammadBadir (awaiting appraisal)

Shifty Ones
TomaTito
Ka-pi96 (awaiting appraisal)
Ultrashroomz
Platina
m_csquare

Bad Apples
johnsobas (awaiting appraisal)
Hedra42
AnmolRed
okr
monocle_layton
SuperNova

It's hard to be good!



Twitter | Steam | NNID | NSFC

You say tomato, I say tomato 

fkusumot tag : "¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Just stumbled upon the Mod Team's list, plz don't share it ;)

Goody Two-Shoes
RolStoppable
MohammadBadir (awaiting appraisal)

Shifty Ones
TomaTito
Ka-pi96 (awaiting appraisal)
Ultrashroomz
Platina
m_csquare

Bad Apples
johnsobas (awaiting appraisal)
Hedra42
AnmolRed
okr
monocle_layton
SuperNova

It's hard to be good!

I don't know where you got that list, but the 4 mods who banned/warned me aren't on it

CGI-Quality

Miguel_Zorro

StarOcean

PwerlvlAmy

 

If there actually that many mods, maybe that's the problem, if you have that many people moderating, you end moderating way too much



maxleresistant said:
TomaTito said:

Just stumbled upon the Mod Team's list, plz don't share it ;)

Goody Two-Shoes
RolStoppable
MohammadBadir (awaiting appraisal)

Shifty Ones
TomaTito
Ka-pi96 (awaiting appraisal)
Ultrashroomz
Platina
m_csquare

Bad Apples
johnsobas (awaiting appraisal)
Hedra42
AnmolRed
okr
monocle_layton
SuperNova

It's hard to be good!

I don't know where you got that list, but the 4 mods who banned/warned me aren't on it

CGI-Quality

Miguel_Zorro

StarOcean

PwerlvlAmy

 

If there actually that many mods, maybe that's the problem, if you have that many people moderating, you end moderating way too much

That's not a list of the mods. It's a list of the ones the mods need to keep an eye on



I have never been banned, or gotten a warning. I'm still clean.

It's not even hard though, it's not like I have gone out of my way to hold back on the things I say. Apparently just nothing I said crossed the line.

Around the Network

^ We all need to learn from you :|

maxleresistant said:
TomaTito said:

Just stumbled upon the Mod Team's list, plz don't share it ;)

It's hard to be good!

I don't know where you got that list, but the 4 mods who banned/warned me aren't on it

If there actually that many mods, maybe that's the problem, if you have that many people moderating, you end moderating way too much

Mods are above these lists, you can't judge a mod. Or what Kapi said.



Twitter | Steam | NNID | NSFC

You say tomato, I say tomato 

fkusumot tag : "¡Viva la Ñ!"