Quantcast
VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey 2016

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey 2016

*gives Miguel all bad reviews*

*twirls mustache and cackles maniacally*

Around the Network
Azuren said:
*gives Miguel all bad reviews*

*twirls mustache and cackles maniacally*



Miguel_Zorro said:
Azuren said:
*gives Miguel all bad reviews*

*twirls mustache and cackles maniacally*



I can't be bothered filling it out but I'll just say I'm more satisfied with the mod team than I am unsatisfied. So overall positive feedback from me.

MAU...ST impressive Sony! 

filled it out.

Around the Network
courtesy 1 day left to vote post!

Didn't have time to vote, too busy losing at mafia..
This is the best team we have ever had, some I do not see much and raven refuses to acknowledge my existence, but besides that all is well.

    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Last gasp bump.

Forgot about this.

Guess I actually will fill it out.

edit: although here is my question - what do you choose for questions you don't know the answer of?

if I didn't know someone was a moderator - how would I know if they demonstrated professional conduct? If I have no clue who they are is that a neutral or a disagree?



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Bandorr said:

Forgot about this.

Guess I actually will fill it out.

edit: although here is my question - what do you choose for questions you don't know the answer of?

if I didn't know someone was a moderator - how would I know if they demonstrated professional conduct? If I have no clue who they are is that a neutral or a disagree?

It would just be left blank.