Quantcast
Men of "Arab or North African Appearance" commit mass sexual assault/muggings in Germany on NYE

Forums - General Discussion - Men of "Arab or North African Appearance" commit mass sexual assault/muggings in Germany on NYE

o_O.Q said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Then using your logic, Saudi Arabia and Turkey should take most of the refugees, not Europe.



 

the only logic i'm using is that its obvious that this was coming

you don't sit in one spot while someone throws rocks at you when you have the ability to move

with regards to where the people end up when they flee, european leaders to some extent welcomed the refugees with open arms and obviously europe is a highly developed region conparatively

 

My point in regards to your intial comment, is that since Saudi Arabia and Turkey have caused the mess in Syria, they should take the refugees.



Around the Network
ratuscafoarterea said:
o_O.Q said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Then using your logic, Saudi Arabia and Turkey should take most of the refugees, not Europe.



 

the only logic i'm using is that its obvious that this was coming

you don't sit in one spot while someone throws rocks at you when you have the ability to move

with regards to where the people end up when they flee, european leaders to some extent welcomed the refugees with open arms and obviously europe is a highly developed region conparatively

 

My point in regards to your intial comment, is that since Saudi Arabia and Turkey have caused the mess in Syria, they should take the refugees.

 

" since Saudi Arabia and Turkey have caused the mess in Syria"

really? its not the support the united states and europe gave to "moderate rebels" to destabalise the country?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

or the migration of various groups from other destroyed middle eastern countries to syria along with weapons used by the us in the other conflicts with iraq, lybia, etc?

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iraq-isis-arms-20140629-story.html

"Rival Syrian rebel factions already report seeing U.S.-built, ISIS-commandeered Humvees almost as far west as the vicinity of Aleppo, some 250 miles from Iraq. The influx of arms and fighters from Iraq could shift the balance of power among fractious groups fighting for supremacy in Syria."

"Pictures of grinning Islamist warriors cruising in U.S. Humvees bedecked with white-on-black militant flags flooded the Internet and became the signature image of the ISIS rampage."

"We're talking about armaments for 200,000 soldiers, all from the Americans"

"More ISIS militants and weapons are expected to pour into Syria from Iraq"

 

btw nothing was done to these convoys when they were on there way to syria... they could easily have been attacked while they were moving towards syria but they weren't because obviously the goal was to destabalise the governemnt there

 

food for thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw



o_O.Q said:
ratuscafoarterea said:
o_O.Q said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Then using your logic, Saudi Arabia and Turkey should take most of the refugees, not Europe.



 

the only logic i'm using is that its obvious that this was coming

you don't sit in one spot while someone throws rocks at you when you have the ability to move

with regards to where the people end up when they flee, european leaders to some extent welcomed the refugees with open arms and obviously europe is a highly developed region conparatively

 

My point in regards to your intial comment, is that since Saudi Arabia and Turkey have caused the mess in Syria, they should take the refugees.

 

" since Saudi Arabia and Turkey have caused the mess in Syria"

really? its not the support the united states and europe gave to "moderate rebels" to destabalise the country?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

or the migration of various groups from other destroyed middle eastern countries to syria along with weapons used by the us in the other conflicts with iraq, lybia, etc?

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iraq-isis-arms-20140629-story.html

"Rival Syrian rebel factions already report seeing U.S.-built, ISIS-commandeered Humvees almost as far west as the vicinity of Aleppo, some 250 miles from Iraq. The influx of arms and fighters from Iraq could shift the balance of power among fractious groups fighting for supremacy in Syria."

"Pictures of grinning Islamist warriors cruising in U.S. Humvees bedecked with white-on-black militant flags flooded the Internet and became the signature image of the ISIS rampage."

"We're talking about armaments for 200,000 soldiers, all from the Americans"

"More ISIS militants and weapons are expected to pour into Syria from Iraq"

 

btw nothing was done to these convoys when they were on there way to syria... they could easily have been attacked while they were moving towards syria but they weren't because obviously the goal was to destabalise the governemnt there

 

food for thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

 

ISIS is created by Saudi Arabia with the help USA and Turkey.



ratuscafoarterea said:

 

ISIS is created by Saudi Arabia with the help USA and Turkey.

 


no wrong, ISIS is simply a rebranding of al quada and the origins of al qaeda go way back to here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFleLinwEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA7E6EVXl1A



The people in denial are obviously of somewhere around those nationalities /races. Stop being in denial! When you are raised in a region where women follow books written by sexual repressed men thousands of years ago, what do you expect them to do when seeing NORMAL women dress? Sad thing is, I've read several chapters in the Quaran SPECIFICALLY chapter Woman and I read about EQUALITY! I honestly don't understand where these low life chauvinistic pieces of s@$!&! come from. I'm Roman Catholic and the Old Testament says some horrible spiteful crap, but you don't see me running around doing "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."



Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Around the Network

Absolutely terrible. I hope they get caught and punished severly. And if any of these worthless pigs were men who had recently got the chance to build a new life in Germany then they deserve to get kicked out for good, seriously.



FragilE^ said:

If the government of country X decides to attack the government and civilians in country Y, Y's civilians think its fine to attack X's civilans.

Because reasons. What? They must be really bad people then. That's the only conclusion I can come up with.

Fixed.





Let them perform mass sexual assaults in prison.



o_O.Q said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

 

ISIS is created by Saudi Arabia with the help USA and Turkey.

 


no wrong, ISIS is simply a rebranding of al quada and the origins of al qaeda go way back to here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFleLinwEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA7E6EVXl1A

 

You can believe whatever you want to believe guy. Yes, ISIS  is a rebranding of Al Qaeda, but the purpose is different. The target is Europe and the need for energy. Europe gets most of its oil and natural gas from Russia, Saudis want a piece of that energy market, the only problem is that Syria is in the way and Assad is Russia's ally.  Assad had to go, so Saudis called Uncle Sam and there you have it ....



forest-spirit said:
Absolutely terrible. I hope they get caught and punished severly. And if any of these worthless pigs were men who had recently got the chance to build a new life in Germany then they deserve to get kicked out for good, seriously.

 

They will not do that, Western Euros dont charge refugess with crimes.  

They excuse them and apologize to the perp for it.