By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men of "Arab or North African Appearance" commit mass sexual assault/muggings in Germany on NYE

No. It was the women, it was all their fault. The Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker has said "I would do this or that differently in the future, I wouldn't have drunk so much, or been so trusting or walked down that dark street alone. To help these new immigrants out, you girls need to adopt a Code of Conduct design to regulate your behaviour to keep these predator men out of trouble".

And also “There’s always the possibility of keeping a certain distance of more than an arm’s length – that is to say to make sure yourself you don’t look to be too close to people who are not known to you, and to whom you don’t have a trusting relationship,”

So to prevent yourself from being raped, make sure you stay 1 arm length away from a rapist and dress accordingly. Insane reaching new levels.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/05/cologne-mayor-women-careful-migrant-mass-rapes-promises-guidance-can-prepare/

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2016/01/mayor-of-cologne-moves-towards-islamic-belief-that-if-a-woman-is-raped-its-somehow-her-fault.html

http://www.infowars.com/mayor-of-cologne-slammed-for-telling-women-keep-rapists-at-arms-length/

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 11 September 2018

Illusion said:
The other serious crime here that is not being talked about is the liberal media and political elite suppressing this news story.

We refer to those individuals as the 'Regressive Left', basically the far end of the liberal spectrum, which as Horseshoe theory predicted, they've become as batshit crazy as the far religious right.

zero129 said:
KLAMarine said:

From what I've seen in these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzjoNT7-ToE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0TJGAVD0eU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPXKs_QleTU

This seems like typical new year's fanfare but if you can spot something else, please let me know.

Your original question was "Is the footage"

When you got your answer about do you really think so many people are lying you then said

"With a large group of people it should be easy to get footage"

My reply was to that, I asked you a question.

And yes i do get something from that. The is a large group of immigrants there and that matchs in with what the victems where saying about them firing fire works into groups of people.

But all the footage can testify to is that there were large groups of people (an individual's immigrant status can't be assessed by just looking at them) as well as several fireworks going off.

zero129 said:

I dont know about you, but other then the odd banger getting fired between friends not one large group of immigrants firing rockets and other fireworks in on top of people..

I'm assuming many were there to watch the fireworks going off.

zero129 said:

Now if you dont mind could you answer my original question please..

It being?

ratuscafoarterea said:
KLAMarine said:

No, I'm not going to assume the women are lying. Their claims should be investigated. What I'm skeptical of are claims of the following nature:

"What is particularly disturbing is that the attacks appear to have been organised. Around 1,000 young men arrived in large groups, seemingly with the specific intention of carrying out attacks on women."

I imagine these large groups would be easily filmed. I can understand one single rapist abducting someone and taking them to a secluded place being difficult to capture on film but 1,000 people arriving in large groups shouldn't be too difficult to capture.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b80_1452066128

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=284_1452071270

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=89a_1452075307

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e08_1452052235

http://newobserveronline.com/nonwhite-cologne-attackers-like-an-army/

The news is true,  it's all over the Europenian news media and the attackers were of North African Arab origin. Multiculturalism at its best ....

I already know news media are reporting on this but what I'm asking for is footage of "around 1,000 young men [arriving] in large groups, seemingly with the specific intention of carrying out attacks on women". Seemingly because you can tell when someone is at a location with the intent of attacking women. Just give them a good look.

So far, not much luck getting footage of these large groups.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
Illusion said:
The other serious crime here that is not being talked about is the liberal media and political elite suppressing this news story.

We refer to those individuals as the 'Regressive Left', basically the far end of the liberal spectrum, which as Horseshoe theory predicted, they've become as batshit crazy as the far religious right.

Not necessarily the far end of the liberal spectrum, but extremely authoritarian.

Aura7541 said:
mornelithe said:

Not necessarily the far end of the liberal spectrum, but extremely authoritarian.

True, they seem to think they're being liberal, but in reality as you say they're authoritarian to the core, and it's revolting.

HollyGamer said:
well if it's prove wrong those "bad " arab's need to be put on jail or judge according to the local law. to bad the local police cannot determine which Arab where the people came from. because there are a lot of races and religion from Arab.

But that would mean thinking in a non-bianary way - which most people still seem to be incapable of...

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

The fact that the German national TV prepared a material on this topic but decided not to air it and instead to cover the story up is mindblowing. It goes to show just how brainwashed the West is. You are willingly lying about what's happening and doing nothing to stop your own women from getting raped in the name of "tolerance". Fuck such tolerance.

I am even more disgusted, since the last two months German politicians have been interfering in our internal policy, attacking us and claiming that our democracy is in danger. They were even trying to order our President to veto certain bills threatening us with repercussions in the EU and the German President of the European Parliament said that the government that won the elections and got more MPs than any party ever before is committing a coup d'etat (wtf!?). And now we clearly see that it's democracy and freedom of speech in Germany that is threatened, since their government is censoring news that show the real side of their moronic policy. Moreover, they are forcing this policy on other countries.

gintama said:
many Arabs live in Germany and in all Europe, I have never heard about a mass sexual assault before; anyone who does that, Arab or not, must be judged; but don't judge an entire race!! I am fed up about this, few "Muslims", or "Arabs" do something bad or wrong, then all Arabs and Muslims are bad!!
human nature is bad and do wrong things, Arabs, Europeans, Muslims, Christians.... do bad things because they are humans

Muslims (not Arabs) are bad by our standards, because Islam is savage and totally incompatible with our world, our values and way of life - be it Christian or secular ones. They just assaulted and raped dozens of women and guess what - it's allowed by Islam! Yup, for them it's not a sin, it's all fine and dandy. They have Hadiths and verses of the Qu'ran for such a situation that allow them to rape our women: "And all married women are forbidden unto you, save those captives whom your hand possess". It was given in the context of Muslims being hesitant about raping unbeliever women that they captured after battle, if their husbands still lived - Muhammad (or maybe it was the merciful Allah, lol) said it's fine to rape them. There's another one in which Muhammad says they should finish inside the captured women they rape, instead of pulling out not to get her pregnant. Islam allows them to rape women in Europe, and that's exactly what they are doing. They came here, they are spreading Islam, so they can rape women they capture - it's all perfectly fine for them. That's why it's happening everywhere and why it won't stop. They don't do this "because they are humans", but because Islam tells them they can do this.

That's the problem with Islam and Muslims - if they follow that savage ideology, they are unacceptable in our Judeo-Christian world, they are a part of a savage hostile world. I'm not saying that no Christian ever does such bad things or all Muslims do this all the time, but when a Christian/European secular person does that, he does it against his religion/against our laws and he won't find any excuse for his actions and will be condemned and punished for doing so. On the other hand, Islam allows or sometimes even tells Muslims to act in such an evil way, and those Muslims who act normal (from our point of view) are actually ignoring or even violating Islam. That's a massive difference.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:

The fact that the German national TV prepared a material on this topic but decided not to air it and instead to cover the story up is mindblowing. It goes to show just how brainwashed the West is. You are willingly lying about what's happening and doing nothing to stop your own women from getting raped in the name of "tolerance". Fuck such tolerance.

I am even more disgusted, since the last two months German politicians have been interfering in our internal policy, attacking us and claiming that our democracy is in danger. They were even trying to order our President to veto certain bills threatening us with repercussions in the EU and the German President of the European Parliament said that the government that won the elections and got more MPs than any party ever before is committing a coup d'etat (wtf!?). And now we clearly see that it's democracy and freedom of speech in Germany that is threatened, since their government is censoring news that show the real side of their moronic policy. Moreover, they are forcing this policy on other countries.

And this was Merkel's response to what happened on New Years Eve.

Seriously, what does it take for her to acknowledge that she done f***ed up? -.-