Quantcast
Tom Brady is clear, Suspension is lifted

Forums - Sports Discussion - Tom Brady is clear, Suspension is lifted

mornelithe said:
Marks said:


Haven't heard anything about that before. All I know is that Belichick and Brady are fucking cheaters. Would they have still won the superbowl without underinflated balls? Probably, but they're still pussies for doing it. 

Makes sense, not many people talked about it:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/aaron-rodgers-likes-his-footballs-overinflated/

http://deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-likes-to-tamper-with-footballs-too-1680676328

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-tom-brady-new-england-patriots-deflated-footballs-012015

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24982058/aaron-rodgers-deflated-footballs-a-disadvantage-for-me

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/wanna-know-why-deflate-gate-isnt-a-big-deal/

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12201369/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-upset-referees-take-air-footballs

http://nesn.com/2015/01/phil-simms-aaron-rodgers-prefers-over-inflated-footballs-for-better-grip/

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/aaron-rodgers-phil-simms-overinflates-footballs/253090

Also, try reading a bit on this topic, like...the actual documents that're publicly available, even the Judge wasn't confident in the evidence to say anything more than 'alleged', regarding ball deflation.  Frankly, it seems more cowardly to assume you know anything, without even educating yourself first.

 


Okay well I just randomly picked two QB's to mention, I didn't put any thought into saying Brees and Rodgers, so no need for the power trip, bro. But you're dodging the topic at hand, Belickick is a proven cheating fuckbag, and Brady is still a prettyboy cheating douche as well. 

And unless you're actually from New England or have ties to the area, anyone that likes the Pats from the past 10 years is a fucking bandwagoning loser anyways. 

- M, Carl



Around the Network
Marks said:
mornelithe said:

Makes sense, not many people talked about it:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/aaron-rodgers-likes-his-footballs-overinflated/

http://deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-likes-to-tamper-with-footballs-too-1680676328

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-tom-brady-new-england-patriots-deflated-footballs-012015

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24982058/aaron-rodgers-deflated-footballs-a-disadvantage-for-me

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/wanna-know-why-deflate-gate-isnt-a-big-deal/

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12201369/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-upset-referees-take-air-footballs

http://nesn.com/2015/01/phil-simms-aaron-rodgers-prefers-over-inflated-footballs-for-better-grip/

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/aaron-rodgers-phil-simms-overinflates-footballs/253090

Also, try reading a bit on this topic, like...the actual documents that're publicly available, even the Judge wasn't confident in the evidence to say anything more than 'alleged', regarding ball deflation.  Frankly, it seems more cowardly to assume you know anything, without even educating yourself first.

 


Okay well I just randomly picked two QB's to mention, I didn't put any thought into saying Brees and Rodgers, so no need for the power trip, bro. But you're dodging the topic at hand, Belickick is a proven cheating fuckbag, and Brady is still a prettyboy cheating douche as well. 

And unless you're actually from New England or have ties to the area, anyone that likes the Pats from the past 10 years is a fucking bandwagoning loser anyways. 

Ahh, the 'moving the goal posts' tactic.  Precious.  Oh and Ad-hominem attacks too.  Thanks for proving my point, you have nothing to go with, so resort to personal attacks. :)


View on YouTube



mornelithe said:
Marks said:


Okay well I just randomly picked two QB's to mention, I didn't put any thought into saying Brees and Rodgers, so no need for the power trip, bro. But you're dodging the topic at hand, Belickick is a proven cheating fuckbag, and Brady is still a prettyboy cheating douche as well. 

And unless you're actually from New England or have ties to the area, anyone that likes the Pats from the past 10 years is a fucking bandwagoning loser anyways. 

Ahh, the 'moving the goal posts' tactic.  Precious.  Oh and Ad-hominem attacks too.  Thanks for proving my point, you have nothing to go with, so resort to personal attacks. :)


View on YouTube


I guess you missed my post where I said even without deflating balls they would have won the superbowl anyways....I don't deny the talent the pats have. I'm a Titans fan so not like I was invested in the winner since my team sucks anyways lol.

But yes, I do hate them. They might not be the only cheaters in the league, but they're the most prolific cheaters. Belichick has cheated more than once (spying on practices, deflategate). And the Pats are basically the Chicago Blackhawks of the NFL...i.e. No fans till they started winning championships...and of course the most vocal fans on social media. 



mornelithe said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

you are part of the public.  I guess you're calling your own opinion irrelevant

Your ego is the opposite of Tom Brady's balls it would seem

But seriously.  1919 Cincinnati Reds=2000-present Patriots.  

Same level of legitimacy.  Enjoy your meaningless titles that only you value now Pats fans.  The rest of us are living in reality.

No, my ability to read, is why I'm confident.  I didn't ask the NFL Network, ESPN, or anyone to carry the water for me.  I read every single document, which gives me a rather good position to make my own conclusions.  Plus, I've also got a Judge who not only overturned the ban, but referred to the charges as 'Alleged' in his ruling.  You know, that word people use when they feel it hasn't been proven, yet. :)

Compare this team to whatever you want, it really matters not.  All I gotta say is:


View on YouTube

speaking of South Park you should watch the episode on the Patriots



I am Iron Man

Marks said:


I guess you missed my post where I said even without deflating balls they would have won the superbowl anyways....I don't deny the talent the pats have. I'm a Titans fan so not like I was invested in the winner since my team sucks anyways lol.

But yes, I do hate them. They might not be the only cheaters in the league, but they're the most prolific cheaters. Belichick has cheated more than once (spying on practices, deflategate). And the Pats are basically the Chicago Blackhawks of the NFL...i.e. No fans till they started winning championships...and of course the most vocal fans on social media. 

practice recording has been done by other teams.

Former Dallas Cowboys Coach Jim Johnson: "These players don't know what their coaches are doing, and some of the coaches have selective amnesia because I know for a fact there were various teams doing this.  That's why the memo was sent to everybody.  That doesn't make Belichick right, but a lot of teams are doing this."

Here is the rule:
No video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game.  All video shooting locations must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead.  Any use by any club at any time, from the start to the finish of any game in which such club is a participant, of any communications or information-gathering equipment, other than Polaroid-type cameras or field telephones, shall be prohibited, including without limitation videotape machines, telephone tapping, or bugging devices, or any other form of electronic devices that might aid a team during the playing of a game (ESPN.com and boston.com).

Bill Belichick
"My interpretation was that you can't utilize anything to assist you during that game.  What our camera guys do is clearly not allowed to be used during the game and has never been used during that game that it was shot.  Once we were penalized, the practice was immediately stopped."


Goodell says of the taping, they were "routine,", but against the rules after a memo had been sent out. The memo detailed above.

There was clearly no cheating, and the rules weren't written well on top of that. Furthermore, several coaches have admitted to taping in the past, before the rule above was written, but found that they didn't help whatsoever with any advantage.

 

Now, as far as deflategate, the Falcons themselves had 3 underinflated balls during the superbowl. All quarterbacks have the ability to set the psi to whatever they wish, so long as they stay within the boundaries. Sometimes, things just happen, and Tom Brady certainly played much better in the second half, than in the first during the AFC game. The second had all regulation psi tested equipment. These things happen. That the Patriots were so vehemently targeted, is what you should be concerned about, given that the Falcons also had underinflated balls, and recouped much of their game through long hail mary passes. If you're going to have a rule, which is "a fine of 100k dollars for underinflated balls", then stick to that. Not 4 games suspension. Not 1m dollar fine. Not the loss of draft picks.

It's so obvious to anyone that the Pats are being targeted. In part, I suspect because of Goodell's supposed leniency on the Pats during "spygate".



Around the Network
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

speaking of South Park you should watch the episode on the Patriots

I've seen every South Park, multiple times, the difference is, I can differentiate comedy from reality :)



mornelithe said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

speaking of South Park you should watch the episode on the Patriots

I've seen every South Park, multiple times, the difference is, I can differentiate comedy from reality :)

yes because clearly I think South Park is real life.  You make an awful lot of assumptions.



I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
mornelithe said:

I've seen every South Park, multiple times, the difference is, I can differentiate comedy from reality :)

yes because clearly I think South Park is real life.  You make an awful lot of assumptions.

Says the guy who's more certain of guilt, than the Judge who saw every shred of evidence the NFL had, and disagreed.  Completely makes every point you make that much more valid, really it does.



I am a Giants fan. I will forever not be intimidated by the Patriots.

I am no fan of Brady but I hate when people begrudge success. Not upset because the NFL failed to provide convincing evidence.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

mornelithe said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

yes because clearly I think South Park is real life.  You make an awful lot of assumptions.

Says the guy who's more certain of guilt, than the Judge who saw every shred of evidence the NFL had, and disagreed.  Completely makes every point you make that much more valid, really it does.

man you really like this judge...ever since he ruled in Tom Brady's favor



I am Iron Man