Quantcast
Xbox Empire - Double Fine Joins XGS | Gears 5 Launches September 10th | Ori and the WotW Launches February 11th | Bleeding Edge Announced | Flight Simulator Announced |

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Double Fine Joins XGS | Gears 5 Launches September 10th | Ori and the WotW Launches February 11th | Bleeding Edge Announced | Flight Simulator Announced |

It also appears that UndeadLabs will actually go over 100 staff team becoming AAA size with all the hires that they have made and the current number of job openings. I honestly more interested to see what they will do after SoD3.



Around the Network

From Era : “ Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but apparently Relic Entertainment are moving into a new building and plan on have 350 employees:

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/rel...unt-pleasant-headquarters-285-west-5th-avenue

Second source: https://gamejobhunter.com/2017/11/21/new-office-relic-coming-2019/

More potential hints that MS could have bought them since I think that it is not likely that Sega would invest this much into Relic especially at this point in time”



EspadaGrim said:

From Era : “ Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but apparently Relic Entertainment are moving into a new building and plan on have 350 employees:

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/rel...unt-pleasant-headquarters-285-west-5th-avenue

Second source: https://gamejobhunter.com/2017/11/21/new-office-relic-coming-2019/

More potential hints that MS could have bought them since I think that it is not likely that Sega would invest this much into Relic especially at this point in time”

Seems a little to old for MS to of made that move them articles are from November 2017.



Runa216 said:
So, there's a year and a half to two years before the next Xbox comes out, Crackdown 3 just released to frankly terrible reviews, and I'm genuinely curious: Are there ANY Xbox
One exclusives yet to come out? The only one I know of that's been confirmed is Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

I genuinely want to know.

You asked literally the same thing in the crackdown 3 meta thread and I replied and you saw it because you responded to the frog that replied to me but you still only remember Ori? (This was before you called me a fanboy) lol



iceland said:
Runa216 said:
So, there's a year and a half to two years before the next Xbox comes out, Crackdown 3 just released to frankly terrible reviews, and I'm genuinely curious: Are there ANY Xbox
One exclusives yet to come out? The only one I know of that's been confirmed is Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

I genuinely want to know.

You asked literally the same thing in the crackdown 3 meta thread and I replied and you saw it because you responded to the frog that replied to me but you still only remember Ori? (This was before you called me a fanboy) lol

Some prefer ignorance to better suit their agenda.



Around the Network

Well, seems the generation is drawing to a close. This might be weird for those of us who started late.



It was Britain, it is America, tomorrow France and next year, the world... 

Warning: This poster has a very negative opinion of Sony and Nintendo, Idea Factory and companies Tecmo Koei, EA, BioWare, Blizzard, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Kadokawa and Sega. If you have very positive views of these and a negative view of Microsoft or Bethesda Game Studios, AVOID ENGAGEMENT AT ALL COSTS! 

    Played a few missions in Anthem and yeah I'm not impressed.

    Graphics are good but not incredible. Probably the best possible on that scale but I think Shadow of the Tomb Raider or Destiny 2 or quite a few games look better.
    Level design is not really good. Lots of empty spaces with absolutely no reason to stay in an area for longer than a few seconds. Just fly past everything.
    Gameplay might be not bad but mission design and enemy variety thus far is. Repetitive from the very start.

    The big difference between this and Crackdown 3 is that Crackdown is actually fun to play, while this isn't.



    Barozi said:
    Played a few missions in Anthem and yeah I'm not impressed.

    Graphics are good but not incredible. Probably the best possible on that scale but I think Shadow of the Tomb Raider or Destiny 2 or quite a few games look better.
    Level design is not really good. Lots of empty spaces with absolutely no reason to stay in an area for longer than a few seconds. Just fly past everything.
    Gameplay might be not bad but mission design and enemy variety thus far is. Repetitive from the very start.

    The big difference between this and Crackdown 3 is that Crackdown is actually fun to play, while this isn't.

    Same here, I also played a few Anthem missions and I'm not really feeling it for the same reasons as you. 





    Nice, the KOTOR 2 writer did the writing for Jedi: Fallen Order. Another game he did the writing for is being announced in about a month, presumably at PAX East the last few days of March, which might mean that he did the writing for Borderlands 3 since it is rumored for a PAX announce (Anthony Burch, the Borderlands 2 writer, has since left Gearbox for Riot games).



    shikamaru317 said:



    Nice, the KOTOR 2 writer did the writing for Jedi: Fallen Order. Another game he did the writing for is being announced in about a month, presumably at PAX East the last few days of March, which might mean that he did the writing for Borderlands 3 since it is rumored for a PAX announce (Anthony Burch, the Borderlands 2 writer, has since left Gearbox for Riot games).

    It's rumored that it may be a new Vampire the Masquerade.