Last month's experiment seemed fairly popular, so I have decided to turn it into a regular article series.
This month I'll probably add percentages to the final article and will try out a different voting system.
How it Works
- Vote for up to 5 games. The order doesn't matter nor does the platform.
- The games must have a realistic expectation of launching next month.
- New releases count, as do remasters, remakes, games exiting beta/early access, and generational ports that make notable upgrades. Delayed releases do not (so if it launched on console X last year and releases on console Y next month it doesn't count).
- It's up to you how you determine what is a top 3 game, but try to factor in expected critical and fan reception, whether it's a brand new release or just a re-release, and of course also your own personal anticipation.
- The top 5, as determined by the responses in this thread, will then make it into the Top 5 article that we'll publish at the end of this month (see here for an example)
The list below is NOT exhaustive, so if I've missed any games out that you want to vote for feel free to vote for them anyway when you post and I'll add them into the list below when I get a chance.
Dungeon Crawlers HD - 1st
Hatred - 1st
Massive Chalice - 1st
Scribble Space - 1st
This Starry Midnight We Make - 1st
UFHO2 - 1st
Heroes of the Storm - 2nd
Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven - 2nd
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 2nd
Voyage to Farland - 2nd
Color Assembler - 3rd
Enchanted Cave 2 - 3rd
Rescue 2 - 3rd
Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy - 4th
Vektor Wars - 4th
Sylvio - 5th
Death Pirate - 6th
Kholat - 9th
Ashes of Immortality II - 10th
Tile Rider - 11th
Lego Jurassic World - 12th
MotoGP 15 - 19th
Batman: Arkham Knight - 23rd
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition - 23rd
Yoshi's Woolly World - 26th
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation - 30th
J-Stars Victory VS - 30th
Queen At Arms - 30th
3D MiniGolf - TBA June
Act of Aggression - TBA June
Blood Bowl 2 - TBA June
Superhot - TBA June