Quantcast
April 2015 NPD Thread! XBO #1: 187k, PS4: 174k, 3DS: 116k, Wii U: 42k

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2015 NPD Thread! XBO #1: 187k, PS4: 174k, 3DS: 116k, Wii U: 42k

Playstation_awaiter said:
jlmurph2 said:


Yeah because if Xbox One can win with just State of Decay. Imagine Xbox One with Halo 5.

Lol ps4 wins last month by over 100k, but somehow xbox winning by 13k means the tides are turning. 


Yup, because this time PS4 didn't win.



Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Playstation_awaiter said:

Lol ps4 wins last month by over 100k, but somehow xbox winning by 13k means the tides are turning. 


Yup, because this time PS4 didn't win.


Actually people jump to conclusion that the PS4 automatically wins just because NPD Jan - March says so,LOL.



Proud to be a Californian.

tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Whoa! XB1 won!? Nice!! Looks like no 10 month streak this year. Great job MS


Couldnt be a 10 month streak because 3ds won Feb ;-D


Good point.



Proud to be a Californian.

jlmurph2 said:
Playstation_awaiter said:

Lol ps4 wins last month by over 100k, but somehow xbox winning by 13k means the tides are turning. 


Yup, because this time PS4 didn't win.


Lol

 

User has been moderated for this post.

- Shinobi-san



wish we could still get ps3, 360, and vita numbers. Even wii would be appreciated. The PS3/360 and vita/wii U battle is more interesting than ps4/xb1.



currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Can somebody find out the #s coming from Nintendo SW on gaf?

Skimming through the pages, seems as DK is nearing 500k lifetime there and WiiU has 5 or 6 games with 10k+ that are MP10,SSBU,Kirby,MK8,Captain Toad in that order.

I think if a user on gaf ask for them we can have it!



tbone51 said:
Can somebody find out the #s coming from Nintendo SW on gaf?

Skimming through the pages, seems as DK is nearing 500k lifetime there and WiiU has 5 or 6 games with 10k+ that are MP10,SSBU,Kirby,MK8,Captain Toad in that order.

I think if a user on gaf ask for them we can have it!

He only said that there are 5 games above 10k on Wii U this month which includes Captain Toad but no other games were mentionned although SSBU and MP10 are sure things.

And DKCTP should reach 500k LT in a couple of weeks.



Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
Can somebody find out the #s coming from Nintendo SW on gaf?

Skimming through the pages, seems as DK is nearing 500k lifetime there and WiiU has 5 or 6 games with 10k+ that are MP10,SSBU,Kirby,MK8,Captain Toad in that order.

I think if a user on gaf ask for them we can have it!

He only said that there are 5 games above 10k on Wii U this month which includes Captain Toad but no other games were mentionned although SSBU and MP10 are sure things.

And DKCTP should reach 500k LT in a couple of weeks.


Wish they gave us exact #s, thankz many keep asking on gaf :0

DK should be around the 480k-490k mark, since it'll be nearing the 500k soon. I wanted to know Kirby's #s and Captain Toad especially



Gaf people told me the numbers but they told me not to tell tbone.

Sorry.



KyleeStrutt said:
Gaf people told me the numbers but they told me not to tell tbone.

Sorry.


*Grabs Metal Bat

Whats those numbers Mr Kylee?