Quantcast
Quantic Dreams Big news is....... an HD port.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quantic Dreams Big news is....... an HD port.

I did not liked the game, and I hated the controls. The story is kinda weird.



Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
Zekkyou said:
Well that's underwhelming. I'd assumed it would be a port of some kind, but had hoped it would at least be B2S (which would benefit a lot from the remaster treatment). Might consider getting this at some point though. Have never touched the original.

Even if Beyond 2 Souls just got a version with the option to play in chronological order I would buy it lol.  One of the weirdest design choices that really made a great story not as great as it could have been


But if you played B2S in chronological order, it would be so much easier to see that the story is an absolute mess! It was hard to notice in the original version because the story was thrown in a blender and mixed around at random.



GribbleGrunger said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Well that's disappointing. 

Edit: Lets hope the big news is.... actually big. 

I think they've just gotten this out of the way so the reveal can focus on the PS4 without distractions.

Yep. I think this is probably a Beyond/Heavy Rain Remastered Collection, a new game reveal, or all of that. 



                                                                                                                                            

PC Master race though lol.



GribbleGrunger said:
Angelus said:
Not even a PS4 version? That's a bit odd

Let's wait and see what the big news is before we jump to conclusions. Three more days to go.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I am stating, matter of factly, that it's odd for a game that was originally multiplat to get an HD remake for PC only. Especially when the new consoles are so similar to PC architecture that it would be ridiculously simple to port over, and considering that QD is so close with one of said console manufacturers.



Around the Network
mornelithe said:
Zekkyou said:
Well that's underwhelming. I'd assumed it would be a port of some kind, but had hoped it would at least be B2S (which would benefit a lot from the remaster treatment). Might consider getting this at some point though. Have never touched the original.

Yeah but then you'd have everyone and their mother bitching about a port of a 'year old title' ala TLOU.  It's lose lose no matter what they do, honestly hehe.

Nah, i'd say it would still be a win-win. A minority of forum dwellers moaning about something they were never going to buy won't do much to stop people enjoying it and Sony/QD laughing all the way to the bank with that sweet sweet remaster profit



Great game. Not rebuying it though.



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Indigo prophecy had some interesting things going for in the first bit of the game but after that it completely fell apart. Unless they actually fix the game I do not recommend anyone to buy this game.



Angelus said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Angelus said:
Not even a PS4 version? That's a bit odd

Let's wait and see what the big news is before we jump to conclusions. Three more days to go.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I am stating, matter of factly, that it's odd for a game that was originally multiplat to get an HD remake for PC only. Especially when the new consoles are so similar to PC architecture that it would be ridiculously simple to port over, and considering that QD is so close with one of said console manufacturers.

Are there any AO rated games on PSN or xblive?



ishiki said:
Angelus said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Angelus said:
Not even a PS4 version? That's a bit odd

Let's wait and see what the big news is before we jump to conclusions. Three more days to go.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I am stating, matter of factly, that it's odd for a game that was originally multiplat to get an HD remake for PC only. Especially when the new consoles are so similar to PC architecture that it would be ridiculously simple to port over, and considering that QD is so close with one of said console manufacturers.

Are there any AO rated games on PSN or xblive?

I played Fahrenheit on PC when it launched. It doesn't deserve/warrant the rating, especially given how games have been rated of late. If they give this an AO rating again then they can just as easily slap it on Witcher 2/3.

And even if you wanna be on the super safe side all you do is slightly alter/remove one scene in the game. Which they already did once. Hardly much of a road block either way